HOW do you listen? (To Music)

by Terry 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I will listen to radio, tape, cd, mp3 in my car, at home, at work and if I am on a plane. I also listen to it on the PC. Of all places my favourite is on my Lucas Film THX Dolby Digital Surround Sound.

I never listen to music outside (i.e walking, jogging or hiking) for two reasons. When I am in the city I need to hear the environment so I don't get run over by a stray car or something (this happened to a freind of mine and also a neighbour - for both of them it was fatal). When I am outside of the city in the country or cottage country I actually prefer to listen to the healing sounds of nature.

• little1
    little1

The best, Best, BEST way, in my opinion, to listen to music is on a crisp-but-not-too-cold day, driving along the lake with the T-tops out of the Z, CD player cranked up high so I can sing along LOUD! That's just a damn good time!!!

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

In my car, alone, blasting the CD player. I can sing at the top of my lungs with no one around to hear. I always give the people next to me at the stoplight a break, though.

I am an 80's girl and I'm stuck in the 80's rock scene. I sure wish Napster was still free!

Ghostie

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I have a Rio player with 256 flash memory. It works pretty good when I go for a walk on the beach or a bikeride every day.

By the way, gang, Terry's music is on my website at:

http://www.freeminds.org/aftrhour/paradise_lost.htm

He even dedicated one to me! :-))

thanks Terry

Randy

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

My work vehicle has a pretty nice stereo... 100 watt Sony CD with Boston Accoustics speakers.

I might be listening to anything from Nirvana to Gabrielli, but one thing is for sure...

I won't hear the cell phone.

Steve

• gumby
    gumby

I usually listen to music during work and no other time. This is either in the truck while going to and fro to work....or on a CD/Radio player while working. Any other time I'm here, doing honey-doo's, watching the tube, or sleeping......sad, ...I know.

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

When i want to hear a specific song or artist, i listen to that, sometimes over and over. But, most of the time, i like quiet. Quiet or nature sounds is my music. It let's me think about stuff.

S

• missy04
    missy04

On my little cd player with headphones, really really REALLY LOUD! :)

And on the radio in the car.

LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!

~Sarah

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!

In the end is my fav from them. Add Crawling

Meteora gets heavy rotation in this house.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

realRhapsody is a great way to get the music. Its only $10 a month and if you look hard enough, you can find programs to record streaming music so you can avoid the .79 cents per song d/l fee.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit