How many people do you *truly* hate?

by Nosferatu 35 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I only hate confusedxjw cuz he wouldn't let me win at FF !!

Oh, and gumby cuz.. well, just cuz.

Actually I don't "hate" anyone.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi...

Hate is a powerful emotion - it's just like love; you can't really ever get over it if you really feel it once for anyone.

I'm not a hater, I just am angry and frustrated an awful lot.

CZAR

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

My mother's father and mother.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I truely cant hate anyone, I can feel disgust at some but not hate, something inside me always hopes that the person I feel disgust towards can find some sort of redemption. Those disgusting people make me sad but I cant hate them.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I only hate confusedxjw cuz he wouldn't let me win at FF !!

well I hate him because he sent my invite for FF to someone else!!

all kidding aside.. there is only one person on this earth I hate...

an african.. who I wait daily for the INS to tell me they have shipped his behind back to Africa where he belongs.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I just can't find it within myself to generate that much energy. Despite everything, I just can't bring myself to hate.

Is that wrong?

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

As much as it pains me to know that I am capable of this feeling, and as ashamed as I am to admit it, there is one person that I truly hate...and that's my ex-wife. She is a "JW" and is usuing her BS religion to poison my daughter towards me. She is the most conniving and hateful person I've ever encountered. She oozes malice. I hate her and more than that, I hate what she is doing to my daughter. I've tried and tried to look for redeeming qualities, but unfortunately they are non-existent. She is a boil on the buttocks on the world.

Ern

• missy04
    missy04

I would have to say that when I come across a scummy person, I really feel sorry for them. I think of why they became that way, and if they really feel sad instead of rude and angry.

There is a list of people who fall into that category with less sympathy from me, though.

1. Department of Children and Family Services

2. A man named Alan R. He stalked me for a while and tried to abduct two of my friends on at least two occasions. He is a convicted sex offender and was in prison beforehand for kidnapping, sexual assault, ect. To this day I can't sleep by windows, (used to find footprints in the snow ALOT) WILL not be in the house alone. I will call a friend and beg them to talk to me at least, or take my pets and go outside. It has REALLY disrupted my life, even though he is in prison again.

3. A few states attorneys in particular in Peoria County, IL. Monday, Tuesday and today I watched a blonde witch of a woman state lies about a very good friend of mine and brought him to tears on the stand. I think she liked it.

4. ANYONE WHO HARMS ANIMALS!!!!!!!! (Of course it upsets me when anyone is hurt, but I've always had a soft spot for animals...they can't protect themselves or speak.)

5. A few particular phsyciatrists. MALPRACTICE AND LIES!!

6. I really dislike Britney Spears..

7. People who say that Linkin Park songs are no more than just Chester screaming his brains out!

8. Anyone who is not nice to my little baby Beagle dog (not really a baby, but MY baby) or my little albino ferret...who is very sick right now and will die within six months.

I really can't say that I HATE anyone, though. However, if anyone were to physically hurt someone I love, particularly my sweet mom or my gently daddy, or my little animals, I am afraid I would go after them and give them a taste of their own medicine and much more.

Sarah

• missy04
    missy04

I failed to mention the two most important people on my list...who I really do hate, or something close to that, at least sometimes.

I too really do hate myself sometimes!!! "I'm a hazard to myself!" "I'm my own worst enemy!!"--(Pink)

And a woman who hurt me very much when I was very small.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Czar, how could you hate Aladdins monkey..I never knew his last name

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi...

My father, but even though I truly hated him.... somehow I loved him a small bit at the same time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit