by Mecurious? 107 Replies latest social entertainment

• Valis
    Valis

ahaha no one has gotten my quote yet..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Valis, is it Deviant's favorite movie, "Dead Man"?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Valis - is it "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"?

• Swan
    Swan
    "Oh, of course I'll keep it to myself. Until the water reaches my lower lip, and then I'm going to mention it to somebody!"
  • Valis
    Valis

doh! siacn is correcto..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Which time? seeitall had two guesses! Dammit, I want to know which movie!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Terry
    Terry

"Men that tell lies are hiding the truth; but, men who tell half lies have forgotten where they hid it."

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    YES! You're the first person to get it in all the times I've play this game! Congratulations, you get 5,000 cool points!

And this is going to kill you, but I have never seen the movie! I just remember seeing a snippet of it from years ago, in which the narrator watches the turtle on the road. How's that for image association? Now, it's my turn--- "God isn't interested in technology. He cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time! Forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men! Slugs! He created slugs! They can't hear. They can't speak. They can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic? If the universe had been created by me, it would have been Lasers, Day One!"

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow, you guys play hard ball. I thought I knew movie quotes but I bow before the superior beings.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I looooved that movie.

Robin Hood: "Keh, what a jolly good name".

"We did a sloppy job, we only had seven days to make it."

God: "Returnnnn....the map..."

Time Bandits. :))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit