Name that movie!

by Mecurious? 107 Replies latest social entertainment

• omiecoop
    omiecoop

Carefully faded says:

These two are from the same movie:

• "Make 'em work nights!"
    • "You're always making things difficult"

I think these quotes kind of got lost on page 4, but I just happen to have these quotes etched into my brain. They are both from Willie Wonka, and they were both spoken by the same character----Veruca Salt. I love this movie, and have watched it alone, with my son, and now with the grandson until I just about have the whole thing memorized! My favorite quote is near the end, when Gene Wilder says....."so shines a good deed, in a dreary world."

I can't wait until the dark version comes out with Johnny Depp. I would love to swim in a chocolate river with that man!

Omie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"But I want an Oompa Loompa noooooow." My favorite Veruca Salt line.

Here's my new contribution: "You'll see me again if you do good. You'll see me two more times if you do bad."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ummm, so did I stump everybody??

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Captain, is that from Little Nicky?

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Leolaia, something looks different about you.

M'

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

to Little Red Hen:

No, the quote was from Time Bandits, and had already been answered in a recent post. Sorry!

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

"You'll see me again if you do good. You'll see me two more times if you do bad."

Is that from a recent movie?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yes, the movie was released a few years back.

Clue: This line was told to a movie director standing at an old corral in the night time.

(This movie, btw, is one of my favorite all time movies. Its bizarre story has incredible depth which most ppl miss completely when they watch it. It has its own internal logic and when you figure that out, everything makes sense. But if you just watch it without suspecting anything, you'd think what the &%$@# is going on! lol)

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Is it something directed by Woody Allen?

M'

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Being John Malkovich?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit