Can you stand in court with a silent lamb?

by Dogpatch 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks.

It would be tough for me to be in CA that fast.

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

(assuming she's telling the truth cuz why the heck anyone would lie and go thru such torment is beyond me!)

am i understanding this right? other jw's are standing up for this man that is accused of molestation? going against the victim? siding with abusive parents that would cast their child out in the night?

who the heck knows what goes on behind closed doors. geez

i hope the girl in question gets her day in court and has her own supporters with her. i cant imagine how hard it would be to do take someone to court, let alone her father and to have the mother mother and the whole congregation standing with HIM! UGH . she's got some cajones that gal! good luck to her. corvin you take a lot of voices with you if you do make it there.. let your voice , posters, letters reflect the sound of all those who want justice for her.

• avishai
    avishai

BTTT

• Englishman
    Englishman

Corvin,

You've been warned before about posting mocking comments alongside pics of JW's. I have deleted your post.

Enough. Next time sees you suspended.

Englishman.

• catchthis
    catchthis
    You've been warned before about posting mocking comments alongside pics of JW's.

Ahhhh, so that is what happened to Corvin's thread on the KH picketing. I was wondering where that went.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Englishman, in the US we have Freedom of Speech and of Press. What I did has no legal ramifications here, and even if taken to court it would be thrown out. You astound me with your attitude and censorship. Guess the UK and its laws are a bit prudish?

If you are going to suspend me, just suspend me. Next time, take it to pm instead of publicly making a threat and throwing your weight around, which distracts from the spirit of the thread. You could have at least left the words and deleted the pic, but I guess you had to teach me a lesson. You really are something. You act in the spirit of straining out the nat and gulping down the camel. You do more to impede progress than you do to help.

Corvin

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Englishman, in the US we have Freedom of Speech and of Press.

That doesn't give you the right to post pics of people who are exercising their right to worship as they choose to. In particular it doesn't give you the right to post mocking comments about them on a site that doesn't belong to you. You've been asked to stop doing this by the wife of the forum owner who was courteous enough to request this via IM. You chose to ignore her request and continued to post pics of JW's accompanied by your own personal mocking comments. Now you're being stopped from continuing in this course of action.

Englishman.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Englishman, in the US we have Freedom of Speech and of Press. What I did has no legal ramifications here, and even if taken to court it would be thrown out.

Don't be too sure of that, Corvin. There is freedom of speech and press, but some things still require permission.

In any case, on this forum, it isn't allowed.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

This may be an opportune moment to express that there is a united approach from forum administrators and assistants alike to the posting guidelines.

OK now where were we......

Now that we're completely off-topic, back to Randy's original post.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit