Could we have a Vigil for Utopian Reformist daughter?

by kls 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

me too, what's her name ?

edit to tell that I just learnt her name is Talia Balletta

• kls
    kls

CW ,her name is Talia Balletta.

• avishai
    avishai

Damn right, I'm in.

• acsot
    acsot

Gotcha, I'm in.

• bebu
    bebu

And me.

bebu

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Sounds good. Will also light a nice candle.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm there

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

All of you with children know that a parental bond is so strong, yet so fragile during painful moments and I cannot find enough words to express my gratitude, my admiration, my sense of respect and my camaraderie with all of you, near and far.

I can only hope that breaking free from the WTBS, my family schisms, this recent tragedy, and the future will not have been in vain and that I will someday have the opportunity to cross paths with as many of you as possible.

I have made two vows to my daughter under sedation. The first is that I will not cut my hair until she comes back fully healed and normal, like her hero, Red Sox outfielder Johnny Damon. And number two, that I am going to to attend one the "Apostofests" so that I can place faces with names and cement the bonds made here in cyberspace.

Thx again for the touching vigil and all of the kindness.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

And when she becomes well, you could then cut your hair & donate it to Locks of Love to make a wig for a sick kid.

• outnfree
    outnfree

I just wanted to say, too, kls, that this was a great idea! I participated the other night, too, (having seen your thread title then although I didn't respond at the time) and will continue to keep Talia, Tonya and Mario in my prayers.

UR, it is great to hear that she is still hanging on, and I hope that we DO get to meet some day.

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit