Can anyone help me? Need advice ...

by Simon 13 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

I need a bit of advice as I'm at my wits end...

I've suspected that my missus may be having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always used to keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the house although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her.

I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

• Mulan
    Mulan

you really had me going there for a half a second. Very funny, Simon.

• Zuko
    Zuko

That was funny. Nice one

• jgnat
    jgnat

ha

ha

Superglue. Superglue is your answer.

• gitasatsangha
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

You should definitely go down to the Repair shop. It's the garage mechanic that she's seeing behind your back

• Angharad
    Angharad
    you really had me going there for a half a second

Me too

Duct tape is very handy for sealing up protective casings especially when you've accidently nearly severed the internet cable connection whilst gardening

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ang:
    It's also handy for sealing people's mouths and immobilising typing fingers...

Btw, how's Charlie?

• franklin J
    franklin J

ignore the rust, Simon.

Have a drink; relax and get a good nights sleep. Things always look better in the morning.

"carry on..."

."...I suspect he has been hanging around some Americans----sounds too much like their perspective of things"

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

The fact that this was posted in the "Humor" section kinda gave it away... lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit