Watchtower responsible for 18 year long IRS tax persecution

by Dogpatch 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I thought this article was interesting. Anyone lese know of this case?

Randy

http://www.theawaregroup.com/tab%20articles/watchtower.htm

WATCHTOWER WALLS CRUMBLE
    THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY INC.
    FOUND RESPONSIBLE FOR 18 YEAR LONG IRS TAX PROSECUTION THROUGH LOCAL LAWYERS TO DESTROY MARRIAGE AND ESTATE IN TRUST OF ALVIN & JACQUELINE HANSEN THROUGH DAUGHTER-IN-LAW, AND FAMILY

PRESS RELEASE
    By ABVA Group Trust International

MEDFORD,OREGON -

ABVA TRUST lawyer, Melvin E. Soll, in Dover, Delaware, filed criminal charges against THE WATCH TOWER, JEHOVAH WITNESSES, on October 2, 1998, in the ABVA TRUST lawsuit in San Francisco, California, Superior Court, Civil No. 968484. The local law firms of Frohnmayer & Deatherage, and Jacobson Jewett, Thierolf & Dickey, (of Medford, Oregon) were hired by the Watchtower, and the Hansen's bookkeeper, Daralene Hansen to fabricate false IRS tax crimes against Alvin Hansen in 1985, and to file unwanted divorce and lunacy suits against Mr. Hansen in 1989 and since.

Alvin & Jacqueline Hansen, who formed a Delaware trust in 1982, were robbed of trust assets in 1983, and Alvin was MALICIOUSLY SENT TO PRISON BY HIS OWN LAWYERS and JUDGE JAMES BURNS for failure to file a tax return his CPA actually filed. Court records actually admit there was no valid IRS charges, and documents show the IRS filed false liens against Alvin and though the court dismissed the conviction, 'they' left Alvin in prison for 12 months. The Hansen's sued and took a $65 Million Dollar Default Judgment in February, 1989.

That's when Watchtower paid lawyers stirred up dissension in the family and influenced Jacqueline to file the first Divorce and Lunacy suits to evade payment of this Judgment by defamation of Alvin. During his kidnap for 6 days at Rogue Valley Medical Center, Judge Loren L. Sawyer, who had persecuted Alvin in the 80's for fighting for his family's rights secretly committed Alvin, as the same lawyers had a forged Power of Attorney recorded over Alvin to Leo A. Had Jr., controlling the "Marital Affairs of Alvin and Jacqueline Hansen." Six days later, Mr. Hoad granted the IRS a $400,000.00 dollar false tax lien in secret preventing the Hansen's from selling trust assets, or doing any business what-so-ever, and totally destroying their credit.

These crimes came to light on, July 31, 1991, when the IRS Agent Sam Peden and Jackson County Sheriff C.W. Smith, raided the Hansen's home owned by Alvin's mother, Mrs. Bertha Hooker on Pioneer Road, and stole all the family's vehicles and real properties. The Hansen's sued again in Jackson County, Oregon and Butte County, Cali-fornia, and took more Judgments by default, revoked the forged Power Of Attorney's and Tax Liens, and invoked the right to recover of all their admitted stolen property.

..More lawsuits were filed in the Federal Courts of Sacramento, San Francisco, California, and Delaware as Judges and Watchtower lawyers corrupted the courts to discredit the very Judgments they admitted.

The Watchtower, INC. and Oregon Bar, local lawyers and Judges, Sawyer, Karaman, Shively, Arnold, Orf, State of Oregon, Bank of America, Bear Stearns, Inc., and Shearson American Express, Chubb Insurance, were among the many debtors who settled the Judgments in Delaware by their nominee, Bond Street Holdings, LTD., and Bank of America officers of this Delaware corporation, August 4, 1993, and promised to return all the stolen property, and pay all victims, co-Judgment Holders. Within days, the Oregon debtor's, and lawyers again sought to evade this agreement by conspiring to destroy Alvin Hansen, the trustee of this settlement trust, and during foreclosure of the contract filed a false criminal indictment against Alvin and John Hansen, accusing them of stealing back Mrs. Hansen's Mazda 'Miata' (stolen by the IRS) across a state line two years before, just to discredit Hansen and evade the very debt they contracted to pay. Documents showed that Alvin had right and authority to transport his wife's car back to Oregon.

For the next 54 months, Alvin was maliciously prosecuted and imprisoned as these lawyers filed forged deeds to the marital home in trust, and filed more malicious divorce suits exparte, (in secret), threatened and paid Mrs. Hansen to lie, and take bribes, and defend the Watchtower, that she sued for 9 years with Alvin.

Typical of Watchtower persecutions using the IRS and its banks, and many retained lawyers to destroy members who question their control and restrict freedom of speech and conscience in hundreds of cases. They used a family member, in this case, Daralene Hansen, to sue ABVA TRUST and the Hansen's through Lawyer, Richard Thierolf, as the Bank of America, U.S. Attorney Gary Sussman, held Alvin kidnapped on false charges of incompetence without a trial for over 54 months.

The Watchtower threatened Mrs. Hansen in 1992, with dis-fellowshipping and tax fraud if she kept reading and talking about banned books exposing the Watchtower's vicious practices of using divorce lawyers to destroy and divide families, as in the case of the Hansen's.

Hundreds of suits are filed each year against the Watchtower for malicious violations of constitutional rights, and liberty of speech and conscience, but are always met with stepped up prosecutions by their banks, IRS, and U.S. Attorney co-debtors.

In August, 1998, while Mr. Hansen was kidnapped for 12 months, these same lawyers paid by the Watchtower, criminally transferred the Hansen's 28 year marital residence deeded to the Jacqueline Hansen Living Trust to a Kenneth Anderson, who borrowed the dirty money from one of the debtors, Bank of America. The other shock came when Hansen learned that Judge G. Phillip Arnold had signed a Judgment of Divorce Exparte, against Alvin on December 5, 1997, without service or knowledge and gave all Hansen's personal, marital and trust assets to Jacqueline.

Court records show that Judges Sawyer and Attorney Thierolf, (who Mrs. Hansen filed criminal complaints and affidavits against in July, 1992, to the Oregon Bar in addition to the Judgments) signed a Stipulated Judgment against the Hansen's and ABVA GROUP TRUST INT., placing Daralene Hansen as the Agent Owner of ABVA GROUP TRUST on the official tax assessors role, in control of the two trusts and all stolen trust assets. She now has been exposed and wants her name removed from the false record under Attorney Solls demands.

All this crime was committed in the view of the San Francisco Court lawsuit filed by the Hansen's and ABVA TRUST on July 2, 1997, who ordered all property returned to the Hansen's and ABVA TRUST on July 15, 1997, and restrained further kidnap of Mr. Hansen.

Alvin and Jacqueline Hansen Trustee's are Plaintiffs in that case and Mr. Soll is taking another Judgment against the Watchtower and Daralene Hansen's lawyers, Jacobson, Jewett, Thierolf & Dickey, who have failed to comply with the Courts Order, holding it in contempt, and have failed to appear and defend the forgery charges brought by the Trust Attorney, Mr. Soll.

Letter demanding return of all stolen assets, and payment of the more than 24 Billion dollar debt have produced no compliance or denial by court appearance, thus admitting the charges and crimes on the Jackson County records and in the records in California.

ABVA TRUST is calling for victims of the Watchtower practices of defamation by threats and dis-fellowshipping, who may have suffered similar violence and family breakup to make response to this paper or Mr. Soll at 64 Liberto Lane, Dover, Delaware 19901, as ABVA TRUST is executing Judgment against the Watchtower, etal, to seize its corporate assets and file incompetent charges against its office and directors for their evil and criminal practices in hopes of putting an end to their persecutions for profit.

Please reply in confidence in person or through your attorney with documentation.

This paper requests response from Commentary Press, and David Reed, dba. THE FRIENDS, etc.

For 15 page info pack on IRS documents used and discovered in Mr. Hansen's case, send $5.00 to this publication. Shipping included.

Send order to:
    The American's Bulletin
    c/o P.O. Box #3096
    Central Point, Oregon USA 97502

"For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil." Song of Songs 1:1

Comment of the Editor: I have personally witnessed the above corrupt prosecutions of the Hansen's' by the Oregon, and Jackson County lawyers, and have myself suffered defamation with Mr. Hansen in 1983, in a fraudulent judgment against myself and 42 other IRS "Enemies," by Jackson County, and U.S. Judge Helen Frye, and I am personally a beneficiary of ABVA TRUST settlement contract and evasion of debt.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sounds kinda hokie.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I did some general web search and this link is the only one with info on these people and their plight.

However, the tactics of the WBTS and IRS are common, especially if there's money to be had.

Peace

Brenda

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I seem to remember this being discussed several years ago, either on this board or on the old H2O. As I recall, the story was generally discredited. It doesn't sound reasonable, and I think someone checked into it, perhaps AlanF?

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, I have seen that posted on ex-JW boards before. Has anyone ever tried to contact this person? The fact that his own lawyers are accused of going after him make me wonder about his grip on reality. I could imagine this is a divorce case gone bad.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

this sounds like that case i heard about on the web about 3 years ago. were this guy had somthing like $26 mil and the wt stole all of it. don't know how true it was but there was many sites on this years ago. that went into page after page. after page. john

• sf
    sf

If you take a look through the archives, I posted long ago that I actually called one of the people, an attorney, on that site to inquire if this was genuine or a hoax. He confirmed it was pure fabrication.

I might take some time to dig through my post and share the link. But to spare me the time in doing so, it is a HOAX. You too could take the time to make a few phone calls.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Here ya go:

http://www.whois.sc/theawaregroup.com

Registrant:
    International Business Systems, Inc. (THEAWAREGROUP-DOM)
    1027 South Pendleton Street Suite #B-159
    Greenville, SC 29642
    US

Domain Name: THEAWAREGROUP.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Alexander, H (HA844)
    International Business Systems, Inc.
    PMB 159 1027 S. Pendleton St. Suite B
    Easley, SC 29642
    US
    864-294-1488 fax: 864-246-8193

Record expires on 14-Dec-2004.
    Record created on 15-Dec-1998.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.GLOBALHOSTING.COM 66.150.30.249
    NS2.GLOBALHOSTING.COM 66.150.30.250

• willyloman
    willyloman

There's always a dead giveaway in documents like this: words are misspelled, punctuation is sloppy, even names are wrong (Jehovah Witnesses?). By the second sentence, bells start to go off.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

to file unwanted divorce and lunacy suits

I love the phrase "unwanted lunacy suits". Is there any other kind of lunacy suit? And, what is a lunacy suit, anyway?

Skally: It must have been your work that I remember reading. Thanks for the effort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit