Brownboy has left us!

by mkr32208 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I went back and read some of his old post I dont' think he will be missed... didn't he promise to leave back in April?

I think we should have a pool as to when he'll be back! I for one plan to begin to scour the book of revelations tonight to try to pic my date!

ps who is this jcannon that everyone was talking about in BB's post and whatever happened to him? I tried to find some of his post but there's only 4000 PAGES of post to look through!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    I tried to find some of his post but there's only 4000 PAGES of post to look through!

you can go to Member Directory and find Jcannon's post's through his profile.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Yes months ago he started a topic saying that on such and such a day he was going to post his last post, but like the generation that saw 1914....that day came and went and BB kept posting.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I had a brown boy leave too. I flushed it.

Kwin

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

That was terrible! You are assigned to the Dew Line!

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's strange. His god didn't kill you last night after you insulted/challenged him, and then he leaves. I guess that's how it is w imaginary stuff: The imaginer gets upset and leaves. He will probably be back again. After all, where else will he get so much attention to his lunacy? If he did it on a public street, he would get ignored or hauled away by the boys in blue or the men in white coats.

S

• Preston
    Preston

I will miss brownboy

• Corvin
  • Satanus
    Satanus

He is a prophet sent by jehovah to warn us that rev11 applies to what is happening in fallujah (or tied to it somehow). I think there was something about the end (or something like that. I think my brain automatically filters out that kind of thing, now.) of the world on nov1 or nov11 latest.

He also listed 3 signs that one is anointed. It turns out that quite a few here are anointed and they din't even know it Amazing!

S

• kls
    kls

Mkr,,,,,,,I think we should have a pool as to when he'll be back! ,,,,,,Good Idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit