Celtic PHOTOS California + Orchids for the Ladies

by bisous 18 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

Ere yam are yam ruddy bunch of friggin scallywags over ere on this ere ruddy discussion board, see I come in peace and bring greetings and fair weather tidings with this prospect in mind that you may wish to peruse more landscape photography pictures of my travels throughout the ruddy USA. California I loved and will be returning soon. The giant redwoods were amazing. The coast fantastic and San Francisco vivid. Mount Shasta and Lake Shasta I fell in love with. In one day I went from 34f through 75f, cool.

More pictures here for all you ruddy balmpots and for the Ladies present, orchid photos, Granny Grace of course gets first pick.

Best regards to the lot of you, to Simon, kiss me here

Celty

• bisous
    bisous

Simon Says "Click on any of the photographs to enlarge in a new window" (Celty)

• bisous
  • bisous
  • Been there
    Been there

Thanks Celty for the beautiful pictures. I'm glad you are having a good time here. I especially like the one where you are in the center of the red wood tree, the guy on the motorcycle and the bird looking out on the horizon. Puts how small we really are into perspective. Thanks again for taking us on your travels with you.

• bisous
  • bisous
    bisous

Cheers Ole Been.

Orchids finally:

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Fantastic pics! Thanks so much! You have quite an eye.

Beautiful..I love the guy on the motorcycle,

..... the tree against the clouds....

the redwoods...

great pics of the Golden Gate...

wow!

-LisaBOBeesa

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Superb photos as usual! I'm happy that you were able to share them with us! Thanks so much....

hugs

Annie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Nice ... !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit