Just How Dumb Is the New Brochure?

by metatron 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scholar
    scholar

metatron

Pehaps it is someone who once believed in the things held dear but now rejects these as lies, This methinks is a form of intellectual cowardice and treachery. Such protestations of enlightenment are false and misleading. Former Witnesses cannot be trusted with truth because they have none, no doctrines , no church or organization, no brotherhood, no ministry, no religion.

scholar

BA MA Studies in Religion

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Strawman?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Former Witnesses cannot be trusted with truth because they have none, no doctrines , no church or organization, no brotherhood, no ministry, no religion.

Should read: Present Witnesses cannot be trusted with thruth becasue they HAVE NONE, false doctrines, a church and organization that is not needed, a brotherhood searching to stab you in the back for advancement, a pointless ministry, something that can't be called a religion, becasue it isn't, it's a cult.

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Present Witnesses cannot be trusted with thruth becasue they HAVE NONE

To add in personal opionion, I believe that most JW's sincerely think they know the truth, they are ignorant to the fact that they are being fed, and teaching false information.

Kwin

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Pehaps it is someone who once believed in the things held dear but now rejects these as lies, This methinks is a form of intellectual cowardice and treachery. Such protestations of enlightenment are false and misleading. Former Witnesses cannot be trusted with truth because they have none, no doctrines , no church or organization, no brotherhood, no ministry, no religion.

scholar

BA MA Studies in Religion

we;ve missed you, Scholar. Where's ya been hiding? Studying perhaps?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and you will be pleased to know the latest Kingdom Ministry informs us that we are going to be studying this at the book group week commencing Monday May 23rd

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I won't be able to make it but feel free to use my notes!

• blondie
    blondie
    Former Witnesses cannot be trusted with truth because they have none, no doctrines , no church or organization, no brotherhood, no ministry, no religion.

I wonder how many former witnesses you know that you can make such a quantitative statement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit