Dylan Boe - another dead miserable wretch

by Kent 15 Replies latest jw friends

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

I was reinstated to lighten the pressure

So you woke up from the cult and then re-joined to please someone else? Were you always J-Dubbed or later on in life.

So don't you now believe it's a "Mind Controlling/ Cult"??

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I'm very sorry to hear about this accident. I worked in Regina for 3 years after moving off the farm, but am now in Tennessee. Saskatchewan will always be home to me.

• Ricomun
    Ricomun

So you woke up from the cult and then re-joined to please someone else? Were you always J-Dubbed or later on in life.

So don't you now believe it's a "Mind Controlling/ Cult"??

What I believe isn't really the point.  That's for each individual to choose. 

Bad stuff happens sometimes.  it sucks but it is what it is.  If believing in some fantasy helps you get through it then power to ya.  I made a conscious decision to lessen any burden this might have had on my 'at the time' believing parents.  Who knows?  Perhaps it was enough for them to see what was really going on? 

Is it a cult?  No.  I'm pretty sure no one has ever forced anyone to drink poison Kool aid :) 

Do they try to control your mind?  Well that's pretty much the definition of organized religion.  Like most religion they try to sell you on an idea and impose consequences if you don't believe or fall away.  I'll take my chances :)

T

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

You say "Is it a cult?  No."

Well you're one of few.....................Most on here that are Ex J-Dubs say it's a cult.

• Jay Elle
    Jay Elle

Well while I was in we looked this list over.  There was no koolaid requirement ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=cult+check+list&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    Well most assure it's still a "Cult" and obviously you got "Pulled" in and "Cultivated" somehow................Koolaid or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit