Planning my escape - comments wanted

by FreeWilly 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Dawn
    Dawn

Freewilly:

Bottom Line: What is life to you? Figure that out - and follow that!

• avishai
    avishai
    Consider exploring other sports and activities that will move you equaly, perhaps even more than surfing. What other things have you tried?

There are other sports that move you more? Uhh, I'm a crappy surfer, ride a big reeeaaaaly stable board, and it's still the most in tune I've ever been with the world.

• Golf
    Golf

Freewilly, you answered your own future. You said, 'I'm bored' and you would feel 'comfortable' in what you plan to do. It's sound adventurous and will get your mind off JW's, at least for now. My philosophy has always been, 'I just do it.' I'm speaking from experience. Guest77

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Brenda: Are you in contact with any boardshops here that might want to set up shop there? Say, set up an import/export business

Funny you should mention that.... Actually I do have a couple of irons in the fire.

Flash, As far as other things pursuits go... Yeah I'm actually into quite a number of other things like motocross, climbing, snowboarding and the like. But as Avashai noted, surfing is in another catagory altogether. (at least for me)

Golf: "you answered your own future " Looks like I better get to it then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit