Star Wars Episode III -- Trailer (NEW)

by Leolaia 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• RomanCatholicSpy
    RomanCatholicSpy

Before you kick me off (for I am a Catholic) let me tell you this: It seems Lucasfilms has turned down all the mirrors of the new teaser trailer. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A CURRENTLY VALID LINK THAT WORKS TO SAVE THE TRAILER IN MY PC??? Thanks. And for some of the users: Please try to use more clean words. (excuse me if I have errors of expression -I am not an English speaker Luis Chavez

• RomanCatholicSpy
    RomanCatholicSpy

Before you kick me off (for I am a Catholic) let me tell you this: It seems Lucasfilms has turned down all the mirrors of the new teaser trailer. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A CURRENTLY VALID LINK THAT WORKS TO SAVE THE TRAILER IN MY PC??? Thanks. And for some of the users: Please try to use more clean words. (excuse me if I have errors of expression -I am not an English speaker Luis Chavez

• RomanCatholicSpy
    RomanCatholicSpy

I FINALLY GOT IT AT http://www.aqfl.net/~ant/antdot/videos/SWROTSep3teaser.zip. Thanks, and may God bless you with the protection of Mary Most Holy. Luis.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Welcome to the forum RomanCatholicSpy. :)))

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Thanks, and may God bless you with the protection of Mary Most Holy.

And may the Force be with you. Welcome to the board.

• heathen
    heathen

You all do have legitmate complaints . The new series of star wars seems to be more about marketing than a story and what kind of toys will the kids beg their parents over . The only thing I am looking forward to now is when Anakin turns in this last installment . You just can't account for the absence of harrison ford either . BTW why are we waiting so friggen long to get this thing over with, maybe lucas should've turned the project over to peter jackson . LOL

Roman catholic guy --- This is not a jw site so nobody is going to kick you off . feel free to join the discussions .

• Badger
    Badger

I would just like to be around Leo the night this film opens...She'll probably be emitting enough energy to power Denver.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL Badger.....I don't know if I mentioned that I've been to Skywalker Ranch and know a couple of ppl who have worked for Lucasfilm and Skywalker Sound? I came across the pictures last night when I was organizing things and that reminded me of that....

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I don't need to see Yoda flipping around with his lightsaber

LOL! No doubt.

I can't stand movies that combine computer animation with real sets and actors. Either make the film completely animated, or don't use CGA at all.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I agree that the LOTR movies really top the Star Wars ones in having a seamless use of CGI and live action. The last two prequels really had some sucky fake-looking animation...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit