Star Wars Episode III -- Trailer (NEW)

by Leolaia 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Darth Vader rises....Chewbacca....clone wars....can Lucas please not f*** this one up?

http://www.jackpearce.info/full.mov

Check it out....

• City Fan
    City Fan

I went to the cinema to watch episode 1, I've only seen (and laughed at) a few clips of episode 2 on Sky TV, and doubt I'll watch any of episode 3.

When will Lucas realise that sometimes less is more!

I will only buy the DVDs of IV to VI if he decides to release the original Star Wars film without the added effects. He's even ruined that.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Page Cannot Be Displayed

Bummer!

• roybatty
    roybatty
    When will Lucas realise that sometimes less is more!

Wednesday night my kids and I were watching the DVD version of "Empire Strikes Back" and they were laughing at how phony Yoda looked. Personally, I liked it better then the computerized Yoda. I don't know if it is the memories I have as a kid seeing Star Wars for the first time or if it's knowing that a person is actually making Yoda move, probably both. I don't need to see Yoda flipping around with his lightsaber. I like the old, grouchy Yoda better.

Ok, time to leave Geeksville and get back to work.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Personally, I liked it better then the computerized Yoda.

Me too. The changes Lucas made to the originals sometimes didn't make any sense. For example in the first Star Wars, Han had to leave quickly because of the fight with Greedo, but when they added in Jabba it changed the urgency of the situation a little and made the scene feel forced.

The films were better written, had a flair and were better paced than what's out now. The last two were just flat. Hearing C-3PO say "What a drag" drained the life force out of me. Lucas seems more interested in marketing now than the story and characters.

I've heard advance word on the third is that it is by far the best of the new films, which isn't saying much.

• Realist
    Realist

the new star wars movies STINK!

what happened??? the originals were absolutely brilliant. did lukas loose all talent over the last 20 years?

imo the absolutely WORST thing he came up with was the chloroplastins in the blood that determine how much force someone has!!! WHAT THE FU** and what a senseless destruction of a mystical idea!

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Lucas seems more interested in marketing now than the story and characters

When he put Ewoks into the movie, you knew he was thinking "hmmmm....I bet the little kids will love an Ewok doll." You could almost hear the cash register ring CHA-CHING. .

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I've been waiting since I was 13 years old to see this light saber match on the lava planet between Obi Wan and Anakin.

Yeah, I really hated the Greedo change...and the general dumbing-down of the Star Wars franchise since ROTJ (those teddy bears were okay when I was 13, but now they really get on my nerves). I was really disappointed when TPM came out....but I actually learned since then to appreciate it -- as long as I skip certain irritating scenes. Now I like that movie quite a bit, but the next one (AOTC) was an even bigger disappointment that I still haven't gotten over....parts of it are great, but Lucas really f***ed up the so-called "romance" and the writing was worse than in TPM. I have certain worries about how Lucas is going to resolve many plot points in this final movie, and I will be beside myself if gaping plot holes are left in the end....

Realist.....Yeah, the minichlorian thing was stupid! That's one of the scenes I skip on the DVD.

Do ppl have trouble loading the video? I can post mirror links....

• Special K
    Special K

I couldn't get that site to load either.

Special K

But, Yup! I'm a Star Wars/StarTrek kind a gal.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Here is the complete list of links:

http://movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=starwars3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit