Hair Loss

by drwtsn32 30 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Thanks CB...I was thinking I should see a doctor, but wasn't sure which type. So a dermatologist helps with hair loss issues, huh?

Princess: I'm thinking twice about that blue stuff. I didn't start thinning until after I first tasted the stuff a year or so ago!

• Princess
    Princess

It must be that follicle killing combo of blue shyte and aspartame....you are but one of many victims...

Scientifically proven of course. This ain't no herbal mumbo jumbo.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LMFAO Princess!

Ok, so nobody wants to admit to using any anti-hairloss treatments? Come on!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I think it was Nizarol in combination with Polytar that my brother-in-law used to use for dermatitus of the scalp. He stayed with us for a year, before his whole family moved to the island, and during that year I had to unblock the shower drain several times. I hadn't had to do that before or since.

I had to wonder what the stuff was doing to his scalp

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Just find a woman with a bald head fettish. What's the problem? Or if your woman's happy why are you complaining, just tell her to keep rubbing your head! Men like that! winks, Rusty

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Tell ya what? I'll take some of my chin hair and stick it on your head and we'll call it a day. Now, I'm a female with chin hair, how sad is that! But, I got that chin hair with age so I'm dang proud of it. GO Bald head, go female chin hair. nasty! Rusty

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Nioxin is good stuff, I need to get some more too. I also know what you mean about the risk of shaving your head. Some guys have a nice shaped head--think Patrick Stewart, Captain Picard--but I know that I do not. I shaved my head for an EEG a few years ago and was shocked and disturbed that I had a head shaped like Kreighton the android from the British show Red Dwarf. OMG! Luckily for me my maternal male relatives all have hair, and live a long time. Even if you do go bald, we'll still love you man.

Edited for spelling, and to add that as I get older, my beard colour has changed to a rusty hue, with white patches in it. So I'm a 'Calico' yeti.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Dr.......yes, the dermatologist can determine the "health" of your scalp...and analyze your family history. What you are experiencing could very well be inherited male baldness or thinning (sorry to have to say that).

I found out because of the type of surgery, removing cysts on my ovaries, put me in a mode like a woman who had a baby. After childbirth your hormones go back to normal and can cause a lot of hair shedding.

They really examined my scalp.....my gyn or family doctor didn't!!!

What a relief to have it grow back, but I had huge anxiety whenever I washed my hair. It is indeed a scary thing as a woman to see lots of hair come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of shampoos designed for thickening.....Nioxin is suppose to be the best in the market....

Spare yourself the anxiety...go see your dermatoligist and get some peace of mind.

CodeBlue

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I think I found the answer though: RonCo's Spray On-Hair! I can't believe they still sell this stuff! LMFAO

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey Dr.........don't forget about "chiapet hair"....lol...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit