FIRST SAN DIEGO X-JW RECOVERY GROUP MEETING SET

by Corvin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn
    Your questions were good ones and may have been on the minds of others. I felt it called for being addressed publicly. I respectfully omitted your name, along with a few other lines to keep it anonymous. I doubt if anyone would have nailed who it was in the PM.

perhaps not, but the first and last paragraphs of that section that you posted were NOT questions...they were personal and private comments directed to you and you alone.....just because i've 'out' and not a 'fader' doesn't mean that i want people to know personal things about me, such as the therapy thing....i pick and choose what information that i want to share with people on these boards...that is all i am saying...

i understand what you were trying to do, but just disagree with the method you chose in which to do it...as for whether or not anyone would have 'nailed who it was', well, that is not the issue...i know....

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am interested in attending, and I will talk with my wife and see if we can change our schedule around.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    i understand what you were trying to do, but just disagree with the method you chose in which to do it...as for whether or not anyone would have 'nailed who it was', well, that is not the issue...i know....

Yes, I suppose you are right dear Harly, and I also suppose you could have told me these things via pm as well.

I am interested in attending, and I will talk with my wife and see if we can change our schedule around.

Freedom, you are so welcome. I hope you can make it.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit