Simon and others: Inspiring Words and this Forum.

by Blueblades 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

These inspiring words will remind you how to make your dreams come true.

"Through confidence and perseverance comes the ability to succeed!"

Many of you have proven that these words have inspired you to succeed in whatever endeavors you have chosen after having come out of the Watchtower.

I have read Simon's and many of your post's, where - in you have shown confidence, and perseverance along with the ability to succeed in whatever endeavors you have chosen for yourselves after having come out of the Watchtower.

I too, after having spent 30 years serving the Watchtower, two and one half years later, after having left he Watchtower, I have succeeded in passing my medical examiner's tests and am now licensed to practice in one of the many health care concerns at the young age of 60.

This shows that all of us can go on and succeed after life in the Watchtower.

This forum and the many nameless persons who have posted here have been an inspiration to carry on. My family and I want to express our heartfelt thanks to all of you as we now continue to help the many others who need that help.

Blueblades

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

two and one half years later, after having left he Watchtower, I have succeeded in passing my medical examiner's tests and am now licensed to practice in one of the many health care concerns at the young age of 60.

That's fantastic, congratulations.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Wow! Congratulations!!!

O

• blondie
    blondie

Blueblades, congratulations to you and your family. You didn't get there without them.

You're a living example that it is only too late when you are dead. I'm sad when I see ex-JWs in their late teens and early 20's think there life is over and ruined because of the time they were associated with the WTS. It shows that education is still a viable goal and reaching out to be someone in the medical field is not just for the young folk.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Blondie

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Blueblades, congratulations to you, you are an inspiration to me! Good luck in your very bright future.

Sherry

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Congratulations Blueblades! That is really good news and very encouraging!

• Simon
    Simon
    I too, after having spent 30 years serving the Watchtower, two and one half years later, after having left he Watchtower, I have succeeded in passing my medical examiner's tests and am now licensed to practice in one of the many health care concerns at the young age of 60.

That is great to hear - well done !

It just shows that people can do anything if only they put their mind to it ... even after the "WatchTower experience".

• Englishman
    Englishman

I really enjoy to hear this sort of true-life story.

Life is what we choose to make it!

I really do believe that.

Englishman.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Wow. That really is something else. Good for you!

Kwin

• Been there
    Been there

Congrats, BB great job. You are an inspiration.

Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit