"I'm Osama Bin Laden ... and I approve this message"

by Simon 16 Replies latest social current

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Humdeedum...American politics suck big time. Vote for your next task master...same, same.

Was it Franklin? that said without a revolution every 20 years...America is pretty much *ucked.

It's a joke played out upon the American people that really think/believe you/we have a choice...those in charge of the scenerio have already laid the plan.

Ain't it grand being in a country that sucks the life out of it's citizens. Yes, I'm talking about the good ol' USA. Praise Jah/ praise the politicians/ praise everyone who will tell us what to think and how to act.

Only in America can the slave still believe themselves free to make a choice...hahahahahaha

GL, of the scarcastic class today.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    GL, of the scarcastic class today.

Here, GL ... I think you need a couple today

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

GrannyL,

Was it Franklin? that said without a revolution every 20 years...America is pretty much *ucked.

No, that was Timothy Leary.

HS

• SYN
    SYN

I think old Usama has been watching Farenheit 9/11, what with all his talk about the pet goat, etc. At first I thought the movie was a fake, too. It just seemed too amateurish. I just don't know what to believe anymore damnit!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I just don't know what to believe anymore damnit!

you're in the right country for that now, Derek!!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    At first I thought the movie was a fake, too. It just seemed too amateurish.

Which movie? Osama's or Michael Moore's? Because "amateurish" and "fake" accurately describe most of the latter's oeuvre.

• Soledad
    Soledad

ok I admit that was funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit