Simon

It seems like everyone is making election videos

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

LMAO!

• patio34
    patio34

This week has been crazy!!!

1. Missing explosives: Hussein did it, the Russians did it, we blew them up, etc.
    2. 20,000 more troops needed
    3. 70 Billion $ more needed
    4. FBI opening a criminal investigation on Halliburton's 5-yr no-bid contract from the Pentagon (YES!)
    5. Osama's "campaign ad" (Lol @ Simon)

The spin the Bush campaign is attempting is dizzying!

Pat

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    20,000 more troops needed

What I find interesting though is that currently (my source being a Staff Sgt. in the Air Force) there are about 20,000 in overage in the Air Force. They are trying to implement a Blue (Air Force) to Green (Army) program to get some soldiers to switch but so far there have been few takers.

Kansas District Overbeer

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey, if Mr. President ain't worried about Osama, I ain't worried about Osama.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    It seems like everyone is making election videos

LMAO.... Simon... finally we agree on something "political".

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Now this is Humor !!!

BB

• teejay
    teejay

@ Bigboi!

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"What I find interesting though is that currently (my source being a Staff Sgt. in the Air Force) there are about 20,000 in overage in the Air Force. They are trying to implement a Blue (Air Force) to Green (Army) program to get some soldiers to switch but so far there have been few takers.

Kansas District Overbeer"

Yep, I can second that. My info comes from someone who was just discharged from the Air Force, and seconded by another officer who is still in.The competition is stiff for Air Force positions now.

As for the rest, well, I kinda stopped watching tv news last week. "Trick or treat,everyone, lol."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit