JW and XJW DB's , Bible Conscience and Truth.

by spectromize 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Seven
    Seven

waiting, Go to http://www.netlingo.com This explains nearly everthing you may be wondering about. :)

• waiting
    waiting

Spectrum,

I was way off on the FDA. In the USA, FDA stands for Food and Drug Administration.

But thanks a lot for the other initials - I've only had to refer back here a couple of times to figure out what other were saying!!

FDS kinda threw me. We have a feminine hygiene deoderant in the USA with the same name. I'm assuming there's no connection.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Actually, Waiting, I don't think they've had that spray around for quite a while. They found that such sprays were harmful to your health, so unlike the FDS in Brooklyn, it was discontinued.

Both forms of FDS gave you a feeling of security....the deoderant spray smelled better, though.

• waiting
    waiting

Man, I've been out of the loop way too long. FDS Feminine Hygiene Deoderant is no longer around? Did the FDA take FDS out of the A&P?

My caffine is kicking in!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

yep...and they did it ASAP....definitely not on the QT LOL

• waiting
    waiting

An elder who I was quite outspoken with and fond of - completely "just friends" as he was an olfish kinda fellow, once told me (with his eyes rolling backwards) "Give a woman an inch and she'll take a mile."

I've run out of initials - I'll have have to resort to words and cheap humor. Got any handy?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Got plenty of words....any particular ones you had in mind? As far as cheap humor is concerned....well, count me in! :)

• waiting
    waiting

Hey, Red!!!!

I'll have you know that I was in Eckard's Drug store the other day - and there it was!!!

FDS in two fragrances.....and the other FDS comes in only one.....

Is this deep or what?

• Seven
    Seven

Hey waiting-Please let us all know what the new light fragrances smell like.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

waiting...

Really? They still make it? I thought that they took it off the market. BTW, never subsitute cologne for a feminine deoderant.....NEVER!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit