THE CURSE IS DEAD! RED SOX WIN! RED SOX NATION IS SET FREE!

by confusedjw 20 Replies latest social physical

• Badger
    Badger

I suggest all of us get back to the Kingdom Hall RIGHT NOW...if this isn't a sign of Armageddon, I don't know what is...

• Preston
    Preston

On the news tonight, they are predicting locusts...and floods.....

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

lol P.

I woke up my daughter to give her a kiss and tell her the news.

The screaming woke up my wife.

My son of course was watching.

Our dog hates the Yankees, but doesn't mind the Cardinals.

You were kidding about the floods and locusts right? (ever the Red Sox Fan - "Sure we finally win a World Series and the world comes to an end. Not when the Yankees win. Oh no they just get to enjoy it, but us we finally win and..........")

• under74
    under74

Wait Confused? I'm not seeing any mention of the comforter with special powers....do you want the the plane carrying the red soxs to crash or something?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The Comforter with Special Powers is resting comfortably on the couch basking in the glory.

I'm afraid that I might have mentioned the CwSP in some of the other posts I've made tonight.

Thanks for asking.

• detective
    detective

Well, whaddya know...

good morning fans of the WORLD CHAMPION Boston Red Sox!!!!

• Special K
    Special K

Victory for my Red Sox could not be sweeter.

Hooray! Hooray!!!

I very happy that they broke the curse.

One of the players interviewed reminded all the fans with the "not since 1918 signs".. to tear those signs all up now.

Special K

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I know this is late---but my puter has been down for weeks----had the Trojan virus--- but I've watched every Red Sox game that's been televised as long as I can remember! I was so thrilled when they won!!!! The past few weeks has been nailbiting and fabulous! Hubby said the night after that he felt like he was going through withdrawal symptons not having a game to watch, LOL!

My faves are Johnny Damon and David Ortiz. Didn't ya love the antics that Garciaparra used to go through every time he was at bat? LOL!

Nice to see so many Red Sox fans on here!

hugs

Annie

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I've think that we should chant "Two Thousand - two thousand - two thousand" to the Yankees (the last time they won a World Series).

I guess that isn't the same is it.

• DigginDeep
    DigginDeep

I grew up in St. Louis, but I have to say that the BoSox did just beat the Cardinals.

Congratulations to them. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit