You mean "THE TRUTH" don't you!!!!!!

by Poztate 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

I have thought about why it is not easy for me to say 'Jehovah' anymore. My sister in law hates that as well, so I always throw a few 'Jehovah's' into any conversation about religion to appease her.

I don't say it anymore bec it is like giving JW a pat on the back everytime I say it. To me, Jehovah=JehovahsWitnesses. The two are the same to me now. By saying Jehovah I am reminded of how subtle the borg indoctrines their members that they are HIS witnesses. I call the creator, GOD, out of respect. It is his title. Children do not call parents by their first name nor do students call teachers by their first name. It is a sign of authority and respect, something I obviously did not really have when I was a JW. It is a sign of the superficial belief system that exists.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I don't say it anymore bec it is like giving JW a pat on the back everytime I say it. To me, Jehovah=JehovahsWitnesses.

Hi Jez,

Darn, you Canadians sure are smart. It is true when you think about it.When you say Jehovah..on one level you are giving them a pat on the back.You are saying ...yeah you are right Jehovah is his name and therefore EVERYTHING ELSE we say must be right also.

This is cult indoctrination 101. PS:83:18 Look ...Look...we know this,now fall asleep as we push a whole bunch more B**L S***T past you without thinking. Now you can take the plunge and be a good DUB.

POZ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit