Where will all the dead/resurrected babies be?

by Bubbamar 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

In the New System (tm) where will all the dead resurrected babies be?

I mean just think about how many aborted fetuses, SID babies, etc. that have died over the last 6000 years. Billions? any estimates? Where do the dubs think all these babies will be when they are resurrected? Who will care for the babies who are orphans thanks to god's destruction at armageddon? How will mothers find their babies? Will there all of the sudden just be babies lying all over the ground? Shouldn't they start building huge centers to house these poor little babies? If they don't even have services for children now, how will they be equipped to do so in the NS(tm)?

They should probably tell "interested ones" that once you survive into the NS, you may have to care for 100-200 babies when you get there!

Don't they think about things like that? I guess it will all just be magic. Just like getting all those animals from all over the planet into that big boat.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'd take care of a couple hundred babies..

i miss my babies

• under74
    under74

Bubbamar the NS is magic. I kinda always thought all those babies would be able to raise themselves afterall wild animals won't attack, everything will be edible, you can't die again and Jehovah's love is enough love even for a baby.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, Bubba, the WTS has that figured out. In their wisdom, the WTS has said that all babies who died before birth, will not be resurrected since they are not really alive.

If you compare that with the WTS teaching that babies are alive from the time of conception...

w69 4/1 p. 224 Questions from Readers ***
    Furthermore, resurrection is for persons who have lived as individuals before Jehovah. Even a child who lives for only a short time after birth has existed as a separate person. But a miscarried fetus or stillborn child, though from a Biblical standpoint considered a "soul" while it was developing, never actually lived as a separate and distinct individual. So it would appear that such situations do not fall under the resurrection provision outlined in the Bible.?Acts 24:15.

Babies who died in a non judgment period (per the WTS) will be resurreced along with their parents.

Babies who died in a judgment period (the Flood, Sodom & Gomorrah, Armageddon, etc.) will not be resurrected at all having received the judgment of death because of their parents.

But that is another scripture.

Deuteronomy 24:16 ***
    "Fathers should not be put to death on account of children, and children should not be put to death on account of fathers. Each one should be put to death for his own sin.
  • Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Oh my freakin' god Blondie. I can't believe it. What a tangled web!! I thought for sure that since they are against abortions because it is essentially murdering a baby - then the baby would count as a person - eligible for resurrection. But its all made clear in Acts 24:15.

( ACTS 24:15 "having hope toward God, which these also themselves look for, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust." )

Silly me.

So there you have another good reason to avoid abortion....you will be killing your baby for all eternity and damning them to everlasting death. Boy! Now that really is God-like!!!

edited to add scripture quote

• VM44
    VM44
    Furthermore, resurrection is for persons who have lived as individuals before Jehovah. Even a child who lives for only a short time after birth has existed as a separate person. But a miscarried fetus or stillborn child, though from a Biblical standpoint considered a "soul" while it was developing, never actually lived as a separate and distinct individual. So it would appear that such situations do not fall under the resurrection provision outlined in the Bible.?Acts 24:15.

From the NWT:

15 and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

How in the word does Acts 24:15 even REMOTELY support the conclusion that an unborn child will not be resurrected?

The writer is only expressing his own personal speculations, something that the ordinary JW is not allowed to do.

--VM44

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

seems hypocritical..

if a man kicked a woman in the stomach and her baby died he was to be put to death. life for a life..

as a woman who has miscarried i mourned for the loss of my baby. it was a life to me. i think its one of those things that no one knows. (about like anything else about death lol)

• blondie
    blondie

Good call, it is some person's opinion. This is only proof again that they WTS does not get "light" from God. What hypocrites!

Blondie

• Jez
    Jez

"Don't worry about silly things like this"

"God will take care of it in ways we cannot imagine"

These are an example of things that were said to me constantly when I would ask questions like this. JW do NOT and are NOT allowed to think in reality. Questions like this and others are "left in Jehovah's hands." In other words, the WBTS can spew any old crap they want, and members will swallow it because THEY WEREN'T MEANT TO UNDERSTAND.

Jez

PS. What about the poor ppl that are living only to see their dead mate...sooo holding onto the ressurection hope....but wait...ressurected ones cannot marry?????????????? Oh well, too bad, soo sad.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Even if we forget the miscarriages and abortions, and stick to all those who were born, how many billions will God have to resurrect? Check out my post "Overpopulation in 'Paradise' Earth" on this subject?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/77577/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit