JW are instructed to perjure themselves in Nov 15 WT

by ezekiel3 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

As with any advice from the Watchtower society, they expect you to take it seriously and when everything falls apart and you find yourself in jail for perjury, you're on your own, sucker! Any one who hasn't learned that lesson the hard way already, or at least had seen it played out in other ways, will eventually figure it out the hard way.

Just think about all the crap advice they have given out on so many things that have serious consequences (financial, health, safety, jail), like advising against blood transfusions, advising against college, advising against registering to vote or being drafted, advising an abused wife against leaving her spouse, advising against bringing in the police for sex crimes. Now they are advising people to commit perjury in court. I thought "jehovah" hated a false witness, but not the Watchtower. These monsters really don't care about anybody but themselves.

Would they even enforce this "counsel"? What are they going to do if you do tell the whole truth in court--disfellowship you? I guess that would be a fitting testimony to the Watchtower's general lack of ethics.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I also found this on the net just a few minutes ago

http://www.jwfiles.com/TheoWarStra.htm

• acsot
    acsot

Since I'm still in "good standing" I may be able to grab a few extra copies. If so, and if anyone wants one, let me know by PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit