Identical Female Twins Become Sister and Brother

by Rabbit 15 Replies latest social relationships

• observador
    observador
    JWs like everyone fixed already. Drug addicts that are clean. Alcoholics that are sober. The mentally ill properly medicated. People have have their sexual orientations already "normal." No street people need apply. Heavens, and no one with HIV/AIDS.

That's right, blondie. And even if they get anyone with HIV/AIDS, they caught it while "in the world".

Observador.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Well to me there is no question that being hetrosexual is genetic. I don't know why those other people choose at the age of 4 to be gay! Don't they know life is going to be harder and more confusing? Kids!

Well I really do hope that Juan and all those with this same struggle can find happiness.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

"I'd been told that, you know, God doesn't want me to do this. Something's wrong with me, I'm sick.

When I read the above I shuddered, thinking "I hope they're not Witnessess."

...(I cannot get rid of this yellow stain)

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Wabbit - highlight the text you want plain again and then push what looks like a rolled up newspaper icon. "Remove Formatting" to get rid of the yellow stain.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Thanks, I'll try that !

Will it work on my shorts, too?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thats great that he has the support of his sister. i've known a couple of trans.............men that dress like women.. i forget which term applies. anyway nice people and if they wanted to be referred to as "she" and called their female name i had no problem with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit