How Many States / Countrys Are Represented Here?

by Big Jim 200 Replies latest jw friends

• jurs
    jurs

Hi Everyone,
    I'm from Parker, Colorado.
    jurs

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i'm in Minneapolis Minnesota.

wasa, spokane is beautiful! my grandparents use to live there

"Power doesn't mean you're acting like a man, or you're a bully or a bitch. It's that you don't let people step on you"
    -Sharon Monplaisir

• wasasister
    wasasister

PLH:
    I have family in Spokane too, and was recently there visiting. I agree, parts of Spokane are lovely. The place has managed to grow without becoming overgrown. If my information is correct, it is still the second largest city in the state.

Recently, a running/biking trail has been completed which runs along several miles of the Spokane River - from the city to the Idaho border and beyond. It seems ironic, because for years the city acted as if there was no river running through it. "Oh, look, we have a river! Let's use it!"

My jibe to TR was that in late summer, things tend to dry up and turn brown as opposed to the "left-side" of the state which gets considerably more rain fall.

• larc
    larc

Dayton, Ohio, born in Akron, Ohio, lived in Flint, Michigan until recently.

Do you Holland Michigan folks know Dan D. and Gator?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I live in Clarksville, TN, I'm from Sparta, IL, my last address was Stuttgart, Germany, and next month I'm moving to Columbia, SC.

YEA

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• rem
    rem

San Francisco bay area, California.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Same as Rem, Marin county here. BTW Rem check the thread under Personal Exp. - we're trying to organize a gathering in the next few weeks if you're interested.

"It is not so much that you use your mind wrongly--you usually don't use it at all. It uses you. This is the disease." -Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Toccoa, Georgia

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/Dogma
  • flamethrower
    flamethrower

Balikpapan Borneo.

• Big Jim
    Big Jim

Don't be shy, more input please.

Share this

Google+