She's been had.

by kwintestal 33 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

That's what my wife thinks anyway.

All I had to do was get that foot in the door. Once it was in it all just rushed through.

My wife argued that the 607 date was correct because that is what the bible said about the destruction of Jerusalem. So I proved it wrong from the scriptures. She now knows.

We talked about that for a while, then I started talking about how the JW view of apostates changed since all the info regarding 607 vs. 586 came out. She said she knew.

What? She knew? Yeah. She read it in a book that I left around the house.

Here she's been reading CoC. I had no idea. Now she feels that the GB are corrupt and that she's been had. She's pissed because of all the effort she put into becoming a JW as a teen, all the pain she put her parents through. What a change from 2 weeks ago when she got pissed because she caught me on JWD with all you apostate liars!

She's AWOL from the hall (that'd make a good song) now. Not interested in going back. She's watching over my shoulder as I read through posts on here. Won't be long, and she'll be as obsessed as I am.

Kwin

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    She's watching over my shoulder as I read through posts on here. Won't be long, and she'll be as obsessed as I am.

Well that is great news!

*waves at mrs kwin*

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

If she's looking over your shoulder I am going to give a warm welcome to the Mrs. I am sad for what you have been through but very happy for you and your hubby going forward.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hi, Mrs. Kwin!!! It's a scary feeling to even think about the Witnesses being wrong -- I know, I've been there. But if you joined the Witnesses because you were looking for TRUTH, don't shy away from it now. You'll be amazed.

Love & hugs & WELCOME,

Nina

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

A huge DITTO to what Nina said

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

ut oh.... going from one addiction (JW) to another (JWD).

WELCOME to the Board Mrs. K.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Mrs Kwin,

It's always nice to know when another person learns the truth about the JW religion. It's just the begining. Expect a flood of emotions in the future. You will go through periods of doubt as to if what you are learning is true. It took me a little over a year to get rid of all the doubts.

Welcome to freedom and welcome to the forum.

Shari

• morty
    morty

A BIG warm welcome to you Mrs Kwintestal.......

Here, you will find the real truth and nothing but the truth.....

Your lucky to have such a supportive husband as you will need him while you go through all your rollar coster emotions....

welcome and some (((hugs))) for you....

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

That is awesome news! *Congrats* and *Courage through the next while*.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Welcome, Mrs. "K"!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit