New Avatar - Korah

by cappytan 11 Replies latest social humour

• cappytan
    cappytan

I decided to update my Avatar.

Since the society says that disagreeing or speaking against the Governing Body is like Korah challenging Moses, I decided Korah would be a fitting avatar!

What do you think?

By the way, if you didn't realize this was Korah or don't know where this came from, it's from one of the new "comic book" bible stories.

• Simon
    Simon
    Looks serious :)
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Simon: haha! Yeah. Maybe it's too intense. When I crack a joke or attempt sarcasm, people might think I'm really angry and serious.

Perhaps it makes me look Mentally Diseased.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Wow!! How do they get such likeness to the original characters? At least that's how the answers being given at a Watchtower study make it sound.

They talk about the "artwork" as if they were commenting on photographs of actual events!!!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    they only had black and white film in those days ( in moses time )
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Wow!! How do they get such likeness to the original characters? At least that's how the answers being given at a Watchtower study make it sound.
    They talk about the "artwork" as if they were commenting on photographs of actual events!!!

"Just look at the picture. You can just see the look of contempt and jealousy on Korah's face. You can see what he was thinking! What a loving provision from Jehovah that the Faithful Slave has provided this wonderful artwork created with Holy Spirit Art Supplies!" 

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Haha, this is great.  And you can just tell by the lines ingrained in his face that Korah must have felt like this for a long time..... Bwhahahaha! Yes, the spirit is really moving me ....
  • Absalom
    Absalom

I always like to point out that the current WT teaching is that Korah will be resurrected.  

So both Moses and Korah died in the Wilderness, neither made it to the promised land, and both are in line for a resurrection.

Being associated with Korah isn't so bad.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Just look at the picture. You can just see the look of contempt and jealousy on Korah's face. You can see what he was thinking! What a loving provision from Jehovah that the Faithful Slave has provided this wonderful artwork created with Holy Spirit Art Supplies!" 

Any wonder these idiots love the shitty plays staged every year at the conventions! All I see is a ham trying to put on an ISIS face and here the experts from the WT Academy are awarding  him an oscar!! And freakin reading his mind as well ! Any wonder they don't want a college education. The GB teaches them everything- from psychology to  connoissuership.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

korahman oh korahman

or shall we call you cappytan

your face is hard

your face is cruel

but yea i think it's pretty cool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit