ELDER'S SON- CHILD ABUSE UPDATE

by Corvin 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

The insulating tactic works all too well. Is it possible for C to take a co-op course in his highschool? That would at least offer C the experience of non-dub contact. Maybe he could sell it to his parents as a way to try out a different line of work and still get school credits for it. Or would the father probably be set against that as well?

• Corvin
    Corvin
    The insulating tactic works all too well. Is it possible for C to take a co-op course in his highschool? That would at least offer C the experience of non-dub contact. Maybe he could sell it to his parents as a way to try out a different line of work and still get school credits for it. Or would the father probably be set against that as well?

MIdge,

I don't know about that. I am not close enough to the boy to really offer that to him as a suggestion. It sounds like a good one tho. Maybe Nancy could approach him about it next time C sneaks a call to her.

The more I learn about his father, the more I realize that the man is a tyrant in his private life. Poor C is the youngest of three brothers and the older two are good little spiritual dubs who make mommy and daddy very proud and happy. In fact, one of C's brothers has been promised to the daughter of a third generation elder and PO in their congregation since they were barely in their teens. C got in big trouble and sent to another high school lickity-split for secretly dating the wrong girl. C's parents want him to marry the PO's neice, so they had a shit-fit over him dating someone other than the little JW princess they have lined up for him. I've known the PO for yeeeeears and his own marriage was kindly arranged since childhood with the sweet blank-staring daughter of another elder in their congregation.

I also believe that C's lack of interest in "spiritual things" is a direct threat to his dad's position in the congregation as an elder, and might reflect badly on his brother's chances to marry into spiritual royalty. Geez, it reminds me of the 15th century Von Cili's marrying into the Hapsburg family for status and position, actually a common practice in those days. The Von Cili's were an OK family, somewhat inconsequential and ineffective, but the only way they could really get any further is by marrying into a more prominent and powerful family. They were ambitious and trecherous and would hack off one of their children's limbs to get what they wanted socially and materially . . .

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit