whenever i feel ugly i'll come back and look at this post lmao

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Sweet mother of god.

This must be fake.

I hope.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And since no one can say "plastic surgery" without thinking "Michael Jackson," take a look at this site: www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Sweet mother of god.

This must be the last try for MJ. ((((shudder))))

I hope.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow.... and to think she paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to get that look! I would have beat her with an ugly stick for only twenty bucks.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Wow.... and to think she paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to get that look! I would have beat her with an ugly stick for only twenty bucks. Lmoa..Yea an ugly stick would have left her in better shape than her plastic surgery. She should have left well enough alone. She looks like an human cat, but in a weird grotesque way . M'

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Wow.... and to think she paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to get that look! I would have beat her with an ugly stick for only twenty bucks.

Hell, you're selling yourself short! If she was willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars then just low-ball them to a hundred and fifty thousand... then break out the ugly stick!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Apparently she had more surgery... check out this article that came out today. The reason she started down this path is actually kinda sad...

Link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit