Are you psychic?

by Frannie Banannie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

Ok, I don't think I am psychic, however, we all got a bit freaked out when my daughter, Nancy, showed us that she very well might be.

Well, as a fun activity, I gave the kids a test they give those who claim to have remote viewing ability. I put a picture inside of an envelope and put it in front of them on the table. I told them to focus on the envelope and begin drawing the images that come into their minds. Now, they could not see what was inside of the envelope and they had no idea if the sealed image was a human, an object, a landscape or whatever. While none of the other children even came close, Nancy not only got a fairly accurate visual, but she just about nailed it.

Below is the actual picture she could not phyically see, and the image she saw in her mind then drew. She'd never seen the picture before and while she did not draw the picture exactly, there are enough eliments, such as it being a portrait style image of a labrador-looking dog with its owner's arm around it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Corvin:
    That's pretty incredible!

Funky:The weather has broken here, too.
    Sunset at 7pm, lots of rain and wind, and the temperatures have dropped to near freezing at night.
    They are promising us the coldest Winter for 100 years!!
    So, I'm getting out of the country for Xmas

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Corvin, that's totally creepy.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Kewl beans, Corvin!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Why do the psychics want me to call them on their hotline? Why don't they call me instead? Now, that would be truly psychic!

P.S. Know any psychics who won the lottery lately?

• Corvin
    Corvin

. . . and I want to know what the hell Miss Cleo was doing on September 10th.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit