Watchtower and E - Watchman

by Blueblades 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Given the Watchtower's penchant to shut down and threaten some of our posters who shall remain nameless for legal reasons, why have they not gone after E - Watchman?

Why have they not shut him down with legal threats? How is it that he is still able to post his tirade against the Governing Body and they have not done anything against him up to now? We know that they monitor this and other sites.

Is he so clever that they don't know who he is? Some have said that E - Watchman is none other than You Know who use to post here.

As for me, as long as he uses the Bible to explain all of his essays it is just a leap of faith on his part. When I asked Ray Franz about the Bible being inspired of God, the bottom line answer was, it is a matter of faith.

Given this, it really does not matter what spin E - Watchman puts on his interpretations and doomsayer talk against the Watchtower and the rest of us.

So then, why do I bother to ask these questions, because maybe you have something to add to all of this.

Blueblades

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Given the Watchtower's penchant to shut down and threaten some of our posters who shall remain nameless for legal reasons

I doubt the WT could shut down any poster. What can they do? That sounds absurd to me. They might threaten, but it is all hot air and a big fat "BOO!", nothing more.

Is he so clever that they don't know who he is? Some have said that E - Watchman is none other than You Know who use to post here.

His name is Bobby. He is a kook, and yes he use to post here. He as 2,162 posts under the name: You Know

I really don't think the WTBTS gives a hoot and a hollar about his crazy arse, and I think all these rumors about the WT going after those spreading opposition is just that: rumors.

Corvin

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Corvin, The poster who gave us the body of elder's letter was forced to shut down, also Amazing and one other was forced to have thier post's removed, why?

Blueblades

• Teela
    Teela

I have been following e-watchmen site and on the thread (which I can't find now) the watchman admits he is being called in to explain himself, just a small comment on a thread .

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

How is the WTS able to shut someone down? Please direct me to the answer......thanks.

Brownboy

• Corvin
    Corvin
    The poster who gave us the body of elder's letter was forced to shut down

Sincerely, what was it the poster was made to "shut down"? Which "body of elders" letter are we talking about?

What did the posts contain that were forceably removed? I really don't understand.

I am about to become their worst enemy, I can tell you that much. I am intrigued by the possibility they might come after me. They day they do come after me is the day they will regret, and this is not an idle threat. It's just the way it is.

Sincerely,

Corvin

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Dirtclod.com has been deleted from this forum, it had all the BOE LETTERS.

Also, Amazings post's have been deleted, he was touching a nerve.

No explanation has been given,we have to wait and see why such has ben allowed to happen.Something to do with copywrite laws has been mentioned.And one other poster has been having trouble and has had his post's deleted also.

Simon and Amazing know about this.

Blueblades

• Valis
    Valis
    Amazing and one other was forced to have thier post's removed, why?

Amazing's posts were removed per his request as he was going to be testifying or at least involved in ongoing litigation. And ya Jourles' dirtclod.com got shut down because they were giving him probs about copywrite and also could have outed him, which would have caused family probs for him. Hope this clears some of the confusion.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Brownboy, There are threads on here somewhere that show that the Watchtower has domains and have been monitoring this site and others for some time now.

It might have to do with some legal matters as to why some poster's posts have been deleted.You can ask Simon or Amazing for further information about this. The posters are not deleted only their past threads that they posted are now gone.

Blueblades

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thanks Valis, My original topic had to do with the Watchtower and E - Watchman, as to why he has not been touched by the Watchtower monitors as have others.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit