Bush Vs. Jesus:Campaign Attack Ad

by CaptainSchmideo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• CaptainSchmideo
  • kwintestal
    kwintestal

ROFLMAO! Haven't seen something that funny in a long time. Thanks!

Kwin

• Corvin
    Corvin

histerical! Love it!

Corvin

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I hope DIRT ROCKER sees this.

Just another (hilarious) example of Bush throwing mud, instead of tackling the issues.

• teejay
    teejay

That's too, too funny... not to mention EXACTLY what Rove & Co would do the the Son of God!

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, after refusing him entry to the country for 'looking middle-eastern' (and not owning an oil field) or else shipping him to guantanamo bay to torture him to find out what he knows.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Do you have the link to this? I have a few people I would like to send it to.

Sherry

• patio34
    patio34

Brilliant!

Gretchen, here's one place it is and it loads more quickly:

http://www.dailykos.com/images/user/3/jesusbush.jpg

Cheers!

Pat

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I do not recognize the first quote from Jesus..."Give him who begs from you...."

Anyone know what scripture this is taken from?

In defense of Bush (and Jesus), notice Jesus encourages the individual to these works, not the Government. Jesus Opposed the government of his day. The Government cannot create wealth, only confiscate it from one and then give it to another...

Regarding using violence, did not Jesus use whips (force?) to drive out those who wrongly invaded his Father?s temple? In light of this fact, is Jesus being taken out of context when quoting the "turn the cheek" remark?

The big question is: Does Jesus approve of SUVs? lol.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit