For all who sent cards to Rosile

by mouthy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just was in touch with her. She thanks you all for the many cards & letters, She has been moved to the LONDON hospital...She said she has kept all the enverlopes with the addresses on & when she feels better will answer your kindnesses,

She explained they have changed her anti-depressants-& she is not so shaky---- She realizes it is up to her now-to stop thinking of being the chief executer of herself....

I want to thank you all too. You all respond to my many requests for help--- Your a great group (((HUGS))) Grace/Mouthy/Gran

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks for the update, Grace.

Let her know that we're all pulling for her and many of us have been where she is.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Will do Quotes...Tomorrow I am going to Oakville to see a couple of Jws who were in it 60 yrs -now free!!!

Your page helped them escape. I send it to ALL. (((HUG))

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Mouthy..........this is amazing!

Will do Quotes...Tomorrow I am going to Oakville to see a couple of Jws who were in it 60 yrs -now free!!!

I can only imaging how strongly entreanched they were in the org. But because of the information era on the internet, they were able to see through it. WOW!

Thanks for this news and thank you Quotes for your site.

HappyDad

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi All.... Just thought I would keep you up to date on Rosilie!!!!!She called me last night

I had just come home from the hospital so couldnt talk much ( Had my esopahugus stretched)
    But she sounded MUCH like her old self- says she realizes she has to do it herself. The pills helped to a point- the first ones were very bad!!! But she is now home!!! & says to thank you ALL for your cards prayers, thoughts in her recovery.....

Grace/Mouthy.granny/( or whatever you say under your breath when MY name comes up :)

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Thanks (((Grace))) , letting us know.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I had just come home from the hospital so couldnt talk much ( Had my esopahugus stretched)

What?!?! Why did you have your esophagus stretched??? Are you okay???

• mouthy
    mouthy

Billygoat !!! I have a restricted esophugus( cant spell it but I do have one) It keeps closing up on me- this is my 6th time of stretching. UGH!!!! aint good. My throat is still sore- & I have a bruise on my lip! guess they punched me when I was "out" But yes your stuck with me for awhile yet!!!!

Thanks darling for asking

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Gran))))))

I'm so glad your doing okay. I've never heard of a stretched esophagus before. Sounds painful! I hope they gave you lots of sweet ice cream to make it feel better! Take care of yourself...we don't consider ourselves "stuck" with you. We're "blessed"!!!

Love,

Andi

• mouthy
    mouthy

(((((((((((((((((((((((((ANDI)))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit