What's in your glass tonight?

by bikerchic 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

What's with you guys? Country Guy and Happy Guy, LOL

Milk and chocolate milk!

Did you know that:

Can You Say, "I'm Full?"
    Cows are BIG eaters. Did you know that cows have four stomachs and eat 90 pounds of food a day? That's probably more than you weigh! A cow that chows on only grass can make 50 glasses of milk a day. But one Did you know that:

Can You Say, "I'm Full?"
    Cows are BIG eaters. Did you know that cows have four stomachs and eat 90 pounds of food a day? That's probably more than you weigh! A cow that chows on only grass can make 50 glasses of milk a day. But one that eats grass, corn and hay can make 100 glasses of milk a day!

Yeah milk baby!

And what's with the water butalbee, good H2 O it's all good!

Dirt Rocker nothing wrong with Crystal Light, no calories is ok in my book!

Cheers!

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Mmm...ill post a picture later...lets just say that Albertsons was having a sale on 12 packs....

*finishes building pyramid*

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    or a Long Island Ice Tea.

Mmmmmmm! I'm coming over to YOUR house, Seeit! I LOVE LITs!!!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Kate, normally, it's chardonnay for me...........but, I've gotten a bit bored..............think I might try something a bit different tonite................

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Did you know that:
    All cows are females (males are called bulls).

True..but only for a little while after birth.. about 4 months old we cull the baby "bull's" outta the herd.

After a few minutes with Hillbilly, and an industrial rubber banding tool, the baby bull becomes a "steer". You guys may have been introduced to him as "hamburger". during the same session he get's a ear tag with number (I am terrible with names), and about $20-$40 dollars worth of meds.

If we do our part with cutting tools you may end up with a delightful plate of "Rocky Mountain Oysters" later in the day

After a few months our little steer is worth about $200-250 dollars.... he gets weaned, and goes to a nice place to grow up.

Hill

• jgnat
    jgnat

....and spends a night bawling with his herd-mates in the auction paddock over the loss of momma. One of the most mournful sounds to go to sleep by in the summer.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Dang Janet ........now I feel bad........ please pass the A-1 sauce please..... this ribeye is a bit dry.

Hill ( yep, the beef cycle is the most in- efficient way to produce digestable protein for the masses, but it's "oh, so" good class)

• onacruse
    onacruse

I'm so very sorely tempted to go roust Kate out of bed right now...after all, it's 7:30 a.m., I've been up since 5 a.m., and she should be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, right?

LOL....NOT.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Since I am having dinner with my fiancee and her family this evening, Vodka will be served.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit