What's in your glass tonight?

by bikerchic 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

dang I hit enter too soon!

So forget Hillbillys post.....

What's in your glass, mug or can tonight?

Me, OJ and Vodka, yeah a screwdriver. I wanted a SloScrew but we didn't have the Slo so I had to settle for the regular Screwdriver.

Whatcha drinking?

Cheers!

• blondie
    blondie

ice cold apple cider (it's apple season)(not hard though)

margaritas last night

cranberry juice--the state fruit

• Satanus
    Satanus

Alchohol (like vodka) and pineapple juice.

S

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm afraid I don't have "anything" in the house to drink, so I too am having cranberry juice, but it is delicious!

I pulled a muscle in my back a couple of days ago and so yesterday the muscle tension/inflammation caused a rib to be pulled out of place! How wonderful that feels...*lol*.

But anyway, would be nice to help that old muscle along on the road to relaxation with some nice Manischewitz or a Long Island Ice Tea.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

not nearly enough.............

Hill

• codeblue
    codeblue

I am on my first 7 and 7.......cheers to you

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Just trying a bit of home brewed kiwifruit wine. Trying to decide whether to bottle it, distil it, or put it in the compost heap.

Undecided.

I'll try anther one. ;-)

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Hey baby, I'm drinkin a nice rum and coke. It's going down nice and easy. Then I'm going to move on to a rum and eggnog. Your drink sounds good too though. Are you enjoying it? Drinking alone are we? Or do you have the biker gang to go along with the name. Which I like by the way. I'll be thinking of you as I take my next sip. Tim Horton's honey bunny(wife)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ice tea. I haven't felt like drinking any of the hard stuff in long time.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OMG! My first hit and by a woman!

Hey baby, I'm drinkin a nice rum and coke. It's going down nice and easy. Then I'm going to move on to a rum and eggnog. Your drink sounds good too though. Are you enjoying it? Drinking alone are we? Or do you have the biker gang to go along with the name. Which I like by the way. I'll be thinking of you as I take my next sip. Tim Horton's honey bunny(wife)

Well yeah I'm enjoying my drinkiepooo.......but I'm about out of OJ and hubby is gone, I'll have to phone him to pick up some more OJ on his way home, he,hee

Bikergang! LMAO!!! Nooooooo, make that NONONONONO no gang for me nowbut the name stuck just the same, I think I'll keep it. I earned it!

BlackSheep:

Just trying a bit of home brewed kiwifruit wine

That sounds weird, is it green? I remember a great wine made from Pomegranates, rather sweet but it was really good. Last weekends Shiraz about did me in.....oh gawd I'm gunna hate myself in the morning......but then I'm trying to build up a tolerance for alcohol for the December ApostaFest, gotta do my part eh?

CB:

I am on my first 7 and 7.......cheers to you

You go girl! Are you working on building up your tolerance for the December Fest too? LOL

Hilly, burp....... need food!

seeit and blondie:

cranberry juice

Well it's good for your bladder........or so I'm told, burp, *hiccup* Cheers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit