Been away, I'm back.

by CC Ryder 16 Replies latest jw friends

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Hey everyone. I have been away from the forum for awhile. Gosh, I guess it has been a real long while. I just wanted to break the ice and say hello to everyone. I haven't read much here lately either. Before I read up, I wanted to say hello first, that way I'll feel alittle more at ease making a comment on anyones post. I didn't go back to the Borg. Didn't even think about it. I've just been wraped up in work, and family. I'll be making an effort to post more often. I look forward to conversing with you all again.

CC

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi CC, nice to see you back. But what about the Mrs.? Will she be joinging us also? Tell her I said to get her butt back here right now!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome back, CC Ryder!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Dude!

Glad your back... what about the mess you left in my garage, man?!

Hill ( really, I was thinkin about you and Tink the other day..... dont be a stranger man)

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Welcome back Dude!

Merc'

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

*waves*

Hi CC and welcome back!

How's the wifey?

Kate

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hey CC!!! Nice to see you !! Say hello to your lovely wife for me !!

XW

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome CC Ryder!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only been posting here for a little over a year.........

raised in the truth(tm)....my rose colored glasses were cracked when I saw the "Dateline" show 2 years ago about the pedophiles in the WTBS.........hate hypocrisy......you know they complained about the Catholics all the time and then I find out the WTBS has the same problem....It started my research.

CodeBlue

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hi, CC. I've been gone for a years, Not really sure if I'm back, but I'm here tonight.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well hi then butalbee! I hope you stay around for awhile again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit