Down and out.....

by morty 27 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

It's been a very long week.I have spent most of week in the hospital with my nana.

She had a massive heart attack on Tuesday and it is not looking good.She has gone down hill fast since pop's passed recentainly.

Please say a prayer for her. It would mean alot to me.

Morty

• kls
    kls

Awe Mort i am so sorry . Here is a(((((( BIG HUG))))) for you and loving thoughts that NaNa gets better.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((Mort))))))))))))))) I'm sorry.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

mortons68,

Sorry to hear about that. (((((((((mort))))))))) I hope you're dealing with it ok.

Brad

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

(((Mort)))

We'll be thinking of you & your family.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Mortons, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Hi Mort, Sorry to hear about your Nana in the hospital. I hope she is doing better. I remember when my Grampa was sick, it was a very hard time for me. I love my Grandparents so much. It's nice to see that your actively in her life. Not enough people spend the time they should with family.It's sad really. I'm so glad to hear she has you in her time of need.Take care, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Let me know how she does. Mrs. Horton

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

((((Mort)))) ((((Mort's Nana))))

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

((Morty)) Its suprising, the comebacks that some people can make when they still feel loved. I'm hoping for the best for you and your nana.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

((((Morty and Nana)))) Sending loving, healing energy your way, sweetie!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit