(((Terri)))

Great news

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats Terri!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Awwww, you guys are soooo sweet to me!

SK, I'll have to email the post to ya then!

I am soooo glad you guys are here and are sooo supportive.......I only hope I'll be able to be the same way for you if the time ever comes. (hoping it won't have to) It's funny, after I posted this, I had the TV on and it was just more job cuts.........now it's the hospitals......the malpractice insurance is sooo high here that Dr.'s can't afford to practice in the hospitals anymore and alot of OB's are telling patients they won't be delivering babies anymore................that would be a good thing, I think, as I've often thought that it would be wonderful to have a baby at home, in it's own calm, peaceful little world, surrounded by soft lights, music, and mom and dad and whoever else they wanted to be there...........anyways, I feel especially blessed to be one of the fortunate to have a job........it's really really tough out there.

Terri

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Congratulations Sunnygal!

• Brummie
    Brummie

@ sunny

I'm real pleased for you

kisseeeeeeees

Brumm

• codeblue
    codeblue

Terri:

That is INDEED, Good News!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Congratulations, Terri! I am very happy for you. I knew that somehow things would work out for you. I'm very encouraged that they did. A nice to thing to hear on my birthday.

Love, love, hugs, hugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit