This is my pug....

by Preston 17 Replies latest social family

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Preston,

He's darling. I have a soft spot for little dogs with squishy faces that snore.

Andi

• Preston
    Preston

I love all pugs Bubba no matter how young or old. You never stop loving your pet, I'm closer to my pets than I am my own dad. My dog loves sleeping with people, and she likes to be on the bed with you when you go to sleep. She will also wag her tail like no tomorrow when you come home after work. I'm happy to hear that your pug is family to you.

Valis and Gypsy, the emoticon I chose (the sleeping one) was picked accidently after you referred to my pug as catfish bait and german shepard snack with a pizza logo. This is what my emoticon should of looked like.

Me <=

There, didn't want to get anyone the wrong impression I wasn't angry proper.

Andi, LOL, yes pugs are well-known for their snoring habits and mine is no different.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Cute doggie!!

All small dogs are territorial....I have a 5 pound pomeranian.....who barks at my husband all the time!!!!!!!!!! (he is my dog!!!)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Your pug is adorable! Here are my fuzzy babies:

• Purza
    Purza

ADORABLE!!! My teenage daughter just found a pug in the field near our house. She saw a sign for that dog and there was a reward posted. She brought the owner to the dog (cause my daughter couldn't catch it) and the owner was very happy and gave my daughter a $100 reward. Apparently it was a $1600 dog!!!! And it was only 4 months old. It was adorable, but pretty hyper (when I held it - i tried to jump out of my arms). They are so cute!

Purza

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Here is my new dog, Buddy. Someone had dropped him off on the side of the road and I almost ran over him. When I started driving again, he started chasing my car and I felt sorry for him and stopped and backed up. When I opened the door, he jumped right up onto my lap! He's since taken over my bed and my heart.

I believe he is a beagle.

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

If I knew how, I would share a picture of our 7 year old pug, Bailey. We also have a Golden Retriever and until this spring, we had a Bernese Mountain Dog (cancer :-( ). Even though Bailey is the youngest and smallest, she still rules the pack--maybe because she is the only female? She also likes to bark a lot but she prefers riding on the golf cart to running!---Deb

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Preston , how ya been? I saw your pictures you posted here and they were great!!!

I am a Pug lover too!! My pug is 3 yrs old, and his name is Pug,,,,,,,hehe, it just fits the best,,,,,but I do call him "Mama's little Baby" and Pig sometimes too. He is always on me, he sleeps on me , he just moves around to find a warm comfy spot . If I get up to go to another room he is right there with me. Denny loves to pick on him and Pug loves to attack him , they have this male territory thing going on I think!! hehe.

Your Pug is so sweet and cute looking,,,,,,,,if ya ever want to breed her we may need to meet up. My pug is one of the prettiest ( ok handsome) pugs I have ever seen, he is a light fawn color and his markings are gorgeous. I will try to get my scanner up and running so I can post a picture of him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit