To the "Little Bird" Who Knows My Father.

by Lostreality 21 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Crap like this just piss me off to no end. I am sure it makes the lurker feel so important to go tattle and makes him/ her feel like a big JW because they have no other way to feel important. It takes a person with a BIG MOUTH to feel like a big person.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey LostReality,

Sorry to hear about that crap. Hang in there, man.

SNG

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

To the little JW bird: Get a Life (oh, that's right you have to wait for the NS(tm))

And show me one example of Jesus spying on people.

And while I'm at it....why don't you come out of hiding and introduce yourself. It would make for a very good witness.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

lurkers: right now, if your're a JW and reading this, you can be "disciplined" in the congo for accessing this site. (a little fyi for some people that just don't get it) But I'll guess you will be repentant when the smelders take you "in the back" for a discussion of your addiction to the internet.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Jehovah's Witnesses are incapable of being reasonable so they resort to underhanded means to try to control people. They are also too stupid to understand the meaning of a simple phrase such as "I'm not interested." Maybe it has something to do with their cult induced phobia of higher education.

Are you sure you don't want to go back to the troof? Can't you imagine living forever in a paradise earth filled with people who monitor your every move? Criticize every breath you take? You're also missing out on the wonderful priviledge of handling microphones, talking to disinterested people about Jehover, giving the elders a monthly account of what you do with your time, and competing with other congregation members to see you can give the most moronic comment at the watchtower study?.

To the "little bird", you are an utterly worthless coward with no life, unworthy of licking a lump of vomit.

Walter

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Thank you for the backup everyone....I think we need to make an agreement that you sign when you come onto this board

Have you REJECTED the WTBTS teachings as the truth?

Yes - Welcome to the Site

No - None Private areas only

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I wonder if they would justify LYING to that question in the name of "theocratic warfare"?

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I feel for you, Lostreality. The same thing happened to me here. Someone has been telling my abusive family what I've said here.

To me, it doesn't matter. If that's how they get their enjoyment in life, then they're really sad. You and I both know that it's much better outside that stupid organisation, and we're the ones who are actually happy and enjoying life. They're still stuck under the "do more" thumb of the Society. They're the ones wasting their lives.

Don't be angry...pity them for having such pathetic lives.

~Wolfgirl, of the 'couldn't give a toss what my family thinks' class

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

A do gooder named Rachael knows I post here. I could care less . I sometimes post things that I know will get back to my dub family. If they get pissed off, is it my problem?? NOPE.

Feel flattered that they are taking the time to spy on you.

Rachael when you read this tell Bea that her son got married last month. It was a beautiful wedding.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Just like good little brown shirts reporting to the SS. -- "Ve haaf somevone who does not believe zee Faithful and Dezscreet Slave are zee chozen vones - ve must report zem."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit