To the "Little Bird" Who Knows My Father.

by Lostreality 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Stop hiding behind your anonymity. There is a fink on this messege board. A practicing JW who frequents the board in order to report things to people.

Well, here is to the person who is my father's "Little Bird". Tell him there is no chance in hell that I am going back to that hateful society. Tell Him to stop invading my life where I dont want him. Tell him to keep his beliefs to himself. God will forgive him for me being such a f*ckup. He tried his hardest to get me to go back to meetings.

God will forgive you.

But leave me alone.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I'm sad for you, lostreality. There is no need for people to do this kind of thing...but it is a JW tactic, after all. I hope "little bird" will get lost. And I hope all goes well with you.

• Mutz
    Mutz

Kingdom Halls are heaving with little turds birds.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

I'll put this one btt so we can make sure its the first thing your little turd bird sees!

Lurkers who use this board to destroy people: chickens who will not face their life and revel in others people misery

Just my .02 cents

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

.... BTTT.....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Lostreality, I'm sorry that you are being harassed. If you know of someone who is registered on this board that is stalking or harassing you, please let Simon or one of the moderators know and we will take action. We try to keep this board as safe and as welcoming a place as possible.

As a reminder to anyone else, please be cautious about how much personal information you reveal. There are private areas, but as a rule of thumb you should not reveal anything about yourself that you would not want the whole world to know.

Chris

• under74
    under74

btt

• shotgun
    shotgun

This has happened to others lately as well, is it because of placing personal photos in the avatars?

How else could little birds figure out who you are and then report it?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

It never ceases to amaze me at how emotionally immature JW's (and some ex's too) seem to truly be. Like children in grade school, they glean so much "self-importance" by being the *one* to bring someone else down. "Lookie what I know" -

The interesting thing is that they read here . This tells us 1 of 2 things - that #1 -they are "faltering" themselves, and actually have a chance or #2 - they really have nothing better to do with their time, and Jehovah's going to be pretty pissed that they were doing this instead of out in service where they belong.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sorry to hear about this, Lost. Doesn't it just piss you off? I'm dealing with a situation myself right now, but my picture has been taken and posted on a website I don't want it on. Why can't people grow up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit