I Am Evil

by iiz2cool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

FrenchBabyFace, I don't think that is correct; at least not in English.

According to www.m-w.com:

==================================
    Main Entry: 1an·a·gram
    Pronunciation: 'a-n&-"gram
    Function: noun
    Etymology: probably from Middle French anagramme, from New Latin anagrammat-, anagramma, modification of Greek anagrammatismos, from anagrammatizein to transpose letters, from ana- + grammat-, gramma letter -- more at GRAM
    1 : a word or phrase made by transposing the letters of another word or phrase
    2 plural but singular in construction : a game in which words are formed by rearranging the letters of other words or by arranging letters taken (as from a stock of cards or blocks) at random
    ==================================

Although I suppose you could argue that reversing the letters is a limited subset of anagram.

BTW, anagram example:

Alec Guiness == Genuine Class

• Sassy
    Sassy

well you are in good company.. we are evil too

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm Ross. Pleased to meet you.
    Apparently that's an anagram for Sors, which could either be a condiment or a disease...

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hi from one evil to another!

Off topic: apparently there is no name for this specific kind of "mirror" anagram "evil" >< "live".

Of course the two words put together ("evil live" or "live evil") would make up a palindrome, a phrase which could be read forward and backward with the same meaning (a superlative form of which being the classic latin "magical square": "sator arepo tenet opera rotas," which can be read at least four ways).

S A T O R
    A R E P O
    T E N E T
    O P E R A
    R O T A S
    Perhaps just something to add to the long history of human boredom...
  • LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well Walter if that is the definition of evil Good Vs Evil then I certainly want to be part of that "evil slave class." Nice post!!!

Leslie

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Bravo ! Walter...

I'm going to send that to a few people. (and give the credit to you)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well Walter I'm impressed that you stayed sober long enough to finish this thread...... j/k

Actually that is totally bang on. Great job

I'm going to send that to a few people. (and take the credit for myself)

xjw_b12 Apostate and proud of it!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    When my mother dies I will have to arrange her funeral according to the requirements outlined in her will. That means I will have to arrange for her funeral service to be given by Jehovah?s Witnesses. They will attend, and they will shun me

I know I'll have to do the same. However, I will be holding my own memorial for my mother which will NOT be held in a Kingdom Hall. At the memorial I put together, all worldly relatives will be able to share eulogies and memories. Family will have the option of going to the Kingdom Hall, my memorial, or both.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Thankful to have awoke this morning to read something so deep and to the point. We LIVE! Thanks.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Na- your not evil. I am evil. I was evil way before you...and do it with more panache and style.

Hill ( just ask this local congregation... class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit