I Am Evil
I Am Evil
I am considered evil by an entire religious organization that compares me to the biblical ?dog that has returned to its vomit?. According to this organization I have nothing but eternal damnation to look forward to. When my mother dies I will have to arrange her funeral according to the requirements outlined in her will. That means I will have to arrange for her funeral service to be given by Jehovah?s Witnesses. They will attend, and they will shun me ? refuse to acknowledge my existence. They will shun me because I wrote a letter to an elder explaining why I no longer believe the doctrines of the Watchtower Society and why I can no longer support its policies. According to the Watchtower, that makes me an evil Apostate.
Why am I so evil?
I am evil because:
1. I give blood to help my fellowman.
2. I want to protect children from child abuse.
3. I no longer knock on my neighbors? doors to tell them lies.
4. I believe in education.
5. I have a conscience.
6. I don?t try to dictate or police the consciences of others.
7. I don?t call other religious organizations ?whores?.
8. I support the lawmakers of my nation. If my nation is attacked I will help to protect it.
9. I don?t condemn the United Nations or its members, while secretly having a membership of my own with that organization.
10. I don?t believe billions of people on earth should be sadistically butchered just because their religious beliefs are not 100% in step with mine.
11. I don?t discriminate against women.
12. I don?t discriminate against men who have facial hair.
13. I don?t discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation.
14. I don?t believe that all governments are run by the Devil.
15. I don?t believe in disowning my family members because they don?t share my religious beliefs.
16. I speak out against hypocrisy.
17. I love unconditionally and expect the same in return.
18. I don?t believe a religious organization should use deception to sanitize its history.
19. I don?t believe any man or any organization has the right to change the terms of someone else?s vows to God.
20. I believe in giving to charities.
21. I don?t unquestioningly alter my belief system every time someone else tells me to do so. I research my beliefs.
22. I believe it is wrong to hate anyone.
23. I believe it is wrong to try to control the thoughts of others.
If that is what the Watchtower Society calls evil, then I?m proud to be what I am. For the first time in over twenty years I can hold my head high. I no longer shrink back or skulk away when someone asks me what religion I am.
I believe in freedom of religion. I also believe in freedom from religion. That?s where I?m at. I?m an Apostate, and I?m damn proud of it!
Beautiful post, Walter!
This reminded me of the "I Am Canadian" ads from Molson.
"I Am an Evil Apostate!"
We should get some T-Shirts printed up! ;)
~Quotes, of the "If Being Evil Like This Is Wrong Then I Don't Want To Be Right" class
It seems like there is a conflict there between what your mother wishes for you to do, and the position into which you would be placing yourself w regard to the wt swine. But, that is just my view. My relations w my mother aren't nearly as good as are yours w your mother. Whatever you do, let it be right for you.
Hey Walter, I am DAMN proud to know such an Evil person. God has blessed me by finding this board and knowing there are Evil people like you on this earth. THANKS for writing!
Hey you "evil" person ... look in the mirror....what do you see in the word "evil" ..... L-I-V-E ....
That's really you .... you "live" and you care and people are damn proud to know you. Just because some bogus organization got it ass-backwards doesn't mean ya gotta believe it.
"Evil is as evil does" .... Forest Gump
Now that Satan has lost you Walter it looks to me like you'll be mixing with a higher class of people. Congratulations and welcome to humanity! I am proud to have made your acquaintance.
Well Izzy if the least is what makes someone Evil well man you're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Damnit !!! (just kidding of course) you're too cool
Nice shot by the way !
Remember: Evil spelled backwards is LIVE......
Interesting point by Thichi....
Also, Walter, you must remember that JWs are a minority. Their behaviour is not the majority.
You are a normal , sane, individual. They are the problem.
Been there; done that.....
Hang in there, bud,
ChiChi : Remember: Evil spelled backwards is LIVE......
hehe ... didn't reliased ... how do you call this kind of words when spell backward give you an other word ? edited to add : Got it = anagramme in French / anagram in English ...