!!! NORTHWESTERN APOSTATES ARE PAR-TAY-ING !!!!

by bisous 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

This is the REAL Odrade apostobabe... NEVER leave your login up on the computer.

Let this be a lesson to all!!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Pictures?? Cams??

There is not party without documentation. Y'all better get busy.

Lisa

• bisous
    bisous

Steve and Rachel arrived YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

I never saw anyone turn green from looking at BLUE SMURF juice before.....????????

• Badger
    Badger

Badger is Jealousjealousjealous...

• Mulan
    Mulan

Tell Rachel I've been feeding her kids candy, cookies and ice cream all day and they are in a sugar trance now, watching a TV show about vampires.

• bisous
    bisous

covers eyes as Odrade runs bye!!!! *boobies flying*

Bisous screams: ahhhhhhhhhhhh and dances around with lampshade on head .... *who took my britches???*

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Now this is what I call a party! Yowza!

SNG

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner
    Tell Rachel I've been feeding her kids candy, cookies and ice cream all day and they are in a sugar trance now, watching a TV show about vampires.

Rhys, this is your dad. Vampires are NOT real. Grandmas are real. Watch out for Grandma... Dad

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

ROFL!!! Ah, I wish I could have made it!! Bisous, give a round of kisses and hugs on my behalf!!!! Glad you made it safely to the U. S. of A.! Take care all, take it easy on the smurf juice!!!! Boatin'-A!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OMG!!!!

The debaucherie.......it's incredible.......I was warned about stuff like this........blue smurfs, juice all over the place......Odrade topless!my eyes!

Glad I primped for this one! Yeah right no one can even see me.........or they see two of me......OMG!!

Cheers, Mama always said when in Rome do as the Romans...........*hickup*burp*throws off top and outside........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit