What Kind of Animal are You?

by patio34 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Well, what d'ya know -

I'm a beaver!

There must be some jokes in there somewhere.....

FF

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

LT-

I think everyone gets 3 results; I did at least. I chose the one that fit me best.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Swan
    Genera and species: Cygnus Atratus
    Collective Term: A ballet of swans

Description
    Throughout the ages, swans have been venerated for their elegant grace and gentle beauty. So it's little surprise that these personalities attract such admiration as they sail serenely through life. The swan's noble reputation is its greatest asset and it takes care to cultivate its image by always appearing calm in public. But things are very different just below the surface, for fueling the swan's elegant glide, is a high-energy paddling that consumes most of its emotional energy. While it's common for a bird personality to exhibit this kind of emotional volatility, it is particularly noticeable in the swan when contrasted with its tranquil exterior. Princess Diana was a swan, displaying both its grace and flighty characteristics.

Appearance is important to the swan who enjoys the finer things in life and it spares no expense in pampering itself. It would be a mistake to simply dismiss it as a fragile beauty though; for it is a well traveled, worldly bird who has seen the best and worst of the human condition. Its experiences have made it a well-rounded and worldly individual who can adapt to almost any career. It has no problem with taking direction from a boss and is always prepared to accept input from others.

Its career is well integrated into its life and it strives to find balance in its career and family life. Because swan personalities are often gangly and awkward as children, they have substantial experience in dealing with difficult people and are well equipped to handle conflicts in the workplace.

The swan swain is monogamous and mates for life. It brings an air of sophistication to its relationships and considers itself to be a connoisseur of sex -- willing to try anything at least once, provided it's in realm of good taste. These birds enjoy being pampered, and are willing to spoil their mates in return. If there is a weakness to its otherwise unflappable personality, it is in condoning its mate's boorish behavior, which is not always in the swan's best interests.

Careers and Hobbies
    Therapist Doctor
    Personnel Manager Dancer
    Actor Writer

Music Ballet
    Quiet vacations Social causes

Famous Swans
    Princess Diana, Celine Dion, Nuryev, Grace Kelly, Winona Ryder .

• Corvin
    Corvin

I am either an otter, a swan or a wildcat. After reading all three profiles I am decidely the otter.

Otter
    Genera and species: Amblonyx Cinerea
    Collective Term: A prank of otters

Description
    Otters are petite, engaging creatures overflowing with positive energy. Intelligent and bright, they are also popular and eminently lovable and displaying the highly developed social skills that typify the small carnivores. So, otters mix easily with a wide range of animal personalities.

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. For life has so many diversions for the otter, that whether it's playing a computer game, reading a book, or doing a crossword puzzle, it's impossible to predict how it will fill it's day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, it's keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked. Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future. A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out and have a predictable penchant for sushi.

Although intelligent and witty, otters have a tendency to suffer from self-doubt, and fear of failure can prevent them from living up to their true potential. Still, they are a great problem solvers, with the ability to spend endless hours on abstract or practical challenges. As workers, they are dedicated and capable and always eager for a chance to prove themselves. Their determination makes them valuable employees and although they often feel that their contributions are undervalued, they would rather accept lower pay than risk confrontations in their workplace. Although they are fine motivators, they avoid taking leadership roles, performing better in group situations with their social skills coming in handy when counseling coworkers through their problems. Their dexterous hands are useful in a wide range of careers, and they're ideally suited for work in engineering, advertising, and design.

As lovers, otters are tenacious and have remarkably vital libidos. Unafraid of expressing their needs, they have little tolerance for selfish people and are attracted those creative enough to fulfill their sexual appetites. Among the aquatic animals, the lusty dolphin provides endless fun while the terrestrial fox proves to be a challenging and sexy companion. In a relationship, the otter will willingly stray into dangerous waters, betting that its instincts will see it though. But, for the most part it prefers the familiar shallows of a predictable association with the semi-aquatic beaver or sea lion.

There is no question that the otter is going to have children. Lots of them. And this otherwise carefree individual will surprise you with its strict and disciplined approach to child raising.

Otters are certainly not shy. Their highly advanced communication skills explain why friends flock to it for advice and why ex-lovers find it so hard to let it go. But sometimes it seems that relating to an otter is a one-way street; for otters hate criticism. It's not that they don't believe there's room for improvement -- it's just that they tend to confuse criticism with rejection. Friends must step lightly lest they wound the otter's self-image, for this is the surest way to dissuade the otter from further communication.

Careers and Hobbies
    Engineering Pro Sport
    Medical Design
    Computers Mathematics

Surfing the Web Swimming
    Cuddling Reading

Famous Otters
    Leonardo DiCaprio, Meg Ryan, Jennifer Aniston, Goldi Hawn.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think I have Multiple Animal Personality Disorder.

Wild Cat describes me best.

Congratulations . ( You passed the test.)

You are either a Porcupine or a Wild Cat personality.
    But you may also be a Snake personality.

NOTE: Although you share characteristics with these animals, you are ONLY one of these personality types..
    Read the descriptions of each animal to determine which one you are.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Little Toe - I'll bet you already knew you were supposed to select the one out of the three that you feel most closely resembles you!

(Don't you want us to know after all this time? )

And by the way, I'm shocked to be able to say that the Penguin description really is exactly like me. What an accurate test.

And I left out some other Penguin types:

Famous Penguins
    Oscar Wilde, Truman Capote, Danny Devito.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Well...this is certainly different...go figure.

Mole
    Genera and species: Condylura Cristata
    Collective Term: A labor of moles

Description
    It's easy to recognize the mole personality. For one thing, they have a pasty complexion and are usually seen in late night coffee shop, jazz bars, or underground clubs. To avoid drawing attention to themselves, they favor dark clothing and sunglasses and are the first people to volunteer for the graveyard shift.

The mole is a smallish individual with far more power than its flaccid body suggests, although its strength is more mental than physical. With its ability to focus on the job at hand, there is no situation from which a mole cannot extricate itself.

There's something compelling about the mole personality, and in the early sixties it was quite fashionable to be a mole in the form of a creative and philosophical beatnik -- expressing angst through music and poetry. Bob Dylan and John Lennon carried the mole standard into the seventies, but the fashion largely died and moles were forced back underground.

Moles are restless and although constantly engaged in activity, they never seem to get anything done and despite their drab appearance, they have extremely sharp minds and are excellent problem solvers. As reflected in their determined burrowing through difficult terrain, moles prefer solutions with straight lines rather than having to go around problems. When confronted with difficult issues, they never give up -- hacking away with dogged determination until the answer is found. This attribute makes them perfect for jobs in engineering, accounting or diagnostic work.

Sex is not the most important thing in the mole's life but if there is one animal personality that can push all the right buttons; it would be its soul mate, the bat. (like Yoko Ono) The bat and the mole share a love for dark intimacy and when these two get together, black magic is bound to happen.

Careers and Hobbies
    Engineering Songwriting
    Grave digger Researching

Music Poetry
    Coffeshops Designing

Famous Moles
    Bob Dylan, John Lennon.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

FB : To avoid drawing attention to themselves, they favor dark clothing and sunglasses

Well if your avatar is your pic ... forget about the sunglasses and the dark clothing !!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, FBB!! It's my pic alright....but I really DO prefer sunglasses and dark clothing...heheheh

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

It's ok FB !!! ... Thank for sharing the pic anyway, at least we have an idea (Oh Girl !!!) you look so classy !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit