whats the worst mistake you ever made>>U WONT beat this>>>>

by Brummie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Yah, I don't think I'd make that mistake in a million years...........

• Purza
    Purza

This was on our local radio station. The DJ checked four different sources to make sure it was true.

And I can honestly say that if that happened to my fiancee (which it wouldn't because he is not that stuuuuupid) our dog would gobble it up in a second. And he is fed regularly!

Anyway, the guy didn't seem like all that much of a "catch" -- he really won't be now.

Purza

• morty
    morty

Lmao@Candidly*nuts*....that was tooo funny.....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hmmmmm.....smells like urban legend to me. Should be checking out what Snopes says about it....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The surgeon mentioned in press wires is indeed a real person:

According to the declaration of Mr. Nicolae Bacalbasa, the physician of the Emergency Hospital in Galati, among the injured persons there were two women who have suffered serious injuries, one of them being in a profound coma and needing brain surgery interventions.

http://www.cfr.ro/JF/engleza/0202/tragedia.htm

This guy in fact appears all over the place on the web (1,270 pages), so if the story is fake, he'd be a logical person to put into the story. On the other hand, the surgeon is quoted as explicitly doubting the man's story: "It's like the Bible says. If your right hand gives you trouble then cut it off. The man is 67 and he may have had reasons to punish his organ. I am personally more tolerant with these matters." So, either way, it doesn't seem likely the story happened as it is being reported. Interestingly, the more sensationalistic version the Yahoo site doesn't mention the surgeon's misgivings with the man's (ridiculous) story.

• DebraDoll
    DebraDoll

What DO they drink in Romania???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday

You know, if the chicken's neck turns out to be from a rooster, and the dog turns out to be female, we could have lots of fun with this.

Imgine the headline.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Are we certain he was trying to kill the chicken? Maybe the chicken was getting even for years of abuse . . . ?

• Corvin
    Corvin
    What DO they drink in Romania???

Tuica, a sweet Romanian liquor made from plums, is popular.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HOW IN HELL COULD HE MISTAKE A PENIS,FOR A NECK OF FEATHERS WITH A HEAD AND BEAK ON IT.

DOES BRING A NEW FOCUS ON THE ROOSTER CROWING "COCK" A DOODLE DOO.

THAT 100 PROOF VODKA WILL GET YA EVERY TIME.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit