by Valis 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    Thems bad thoughts......don't go making yo mama mad atcha!

But...she started it! She posted an icky pic of me drinking. I haven't posted anything...I just said I have 'em...she posted them.

How come I always get in trouble and she doesn't?

BTW Kate, how bout that cool bikerchick jersey? I think it would make the perfect avatar for you.

• Xena
    Xena

uuuumm two handed drinking Princess???? Next time we get the progression of the evening pics of you instead of FMZ Speaking of which...that's just GROSS FMZ

Mine is a new one and I don't feel like changing it yet Valis

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL Thanks Stefanie, that is a cool pic BUT two things wrong with it for me first I'm a hot brunette not a hot blond and I'm a cyclist not a motor biker? Ok so just one thing.......

Princess, I totally forgot about that jersey! I wonder if you can shrink it down to avatar size? Well I'll have to check it out but I won't change until after New Years.

Xena I love your new pic, but I liked your old one too, damn it must be hard to be a hot blond......you can nab the pic Stefanie posted if ya want.

• Corvin
    Corvin

OK, here's my new one (yep that's me at around 5 or something).

Change is good.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I like yours Xena... you are very photogenic as a rule... but sometimes your pictures remind me of someone I used to know.

Hill

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Just keep in mind that I have some lovely pictures of you swimming with my kids in Florida, oh prolly a few in Hawaii as well. Play nice

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hey Vali!

Make up one for me............

LOL

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I kept getting in trouble for changing mine, people kept saying they would rather know what I looked like.

But I have never been accused of being static, so its time to think about something new........................

hmmmmm

Sherry

• Princess
    Princess
    Just keep in mind that I have some lovely pictures of you swimming with my kids in Florida, oh prolly a few in Hawaii as well. Play nice
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mwahahahahaha.... Hey Gretchen, that is quite a lovely pic of you that Doc posted. Nice gesture too. You could use that one. I like the one you have though.

• Valis
    Valis

npy...here's a Halloween Avatar for you..the resemblance is spooky huh?!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit