Any one checked todays Text?

by Alternative 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Alternative
    Alternative

1 Tim. 4:1 - In later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.

Well done all of you demons got you didn't they?

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

"paying attention to misleading inspired utterances": 1914, 1918, 1925, 1975, etc.

"teachings of demons": _From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained_, a prime example. A most efficient text to give to kids if you're into child abuse.

Sorry, no demons here. Try Brooklyn and Patterson instead.

• Alternative
    Alternative

Are you sure Skimmer, your website link denotes you could be wrong!

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

The web link proves I'm right. My God, unlike the one the WTBTS worships, has followers who are unafraid of Smurfs, Ouija boards, and Count Chockula breakfast cereal.

And speaking of web links, here's another one:

http://www.ewtn.com/EWTN/Experts/conference.htm

The above is a Catholic bulletin board where any and all reasonable questions about the faith can be asked. The search function also works, and you might try looking up "Jehovah".

• hippikon
    hippikon

I wonder if the influx of trolls reflects the recent infiltration of apostates into many “Loyal” JW chat sites. Fanatics seeking pay back perhaps or just watchtower lackeys playing a risky game gambling with their faith.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Careful the smurfies will get you.
  • Faithful_58
    Faithful_58

Guess what, looks like they got you too or else you wouldn't be looking at these forums...or is it maybe that little voice inside your head telling you there's something wrong ?
    Just wondering....F58

• AGuest
    AGuest

We were 'afraid' of Count Chockula cereal!!??? ROTFLMHO....
    OMIGOSH... wait 'til I tell my kids (well, they're adults now, but...)
    I just can't believe it! I mean, I can 'see' why now, but... well, who knew? No one told US... and it was one of my daughter's favorites. And the little JW kids who came over ate it, too!

I can't WAIT to tell them they were eating 'demon' cereal!

Man-oh-man, what hypocrites! The WTBTS is one of THE most 'superstitious' group of folks on the EARTH!

Peace, Skim... and thanks for the 'hoot'!

SJ

• claudia
    claudia

Aguest, what about BooBerry cereal? I loved that stuff, and of course the classic Lucky Charms.....with sweet suprises!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Alternative,

Ever stop to think that maybe just MAYBE, the falling away is falling away from Orthodox Christianity and into the trap of the Watchtower, who truly has demonic doctrine?

Just a possibility. If we're truly in the last days now, then it is the WATCHTOWER that has fallen away from us, not us from Orthodox Christian Doctrine.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit